Amy's in the race!

FACT

Well apart from a poster of that Amy Burns I saw in town, not had any literature from any candidates nor any visits, suppose they are all too busy working the pully / anagh coar vote with promises of more goodies.

And no mention of where the money is to come from.

Maybe Burns is just too thick to even ask herself that, or maybe Burns thinks her target voters are too thick, or most likely both.

Have any of the present incumbents either ?

Malarkey has already proved that he is only in it for the money and social standing, and was absolutely useless so please god he does not get second dobs at the gravy train.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hooper bloke has tried to join the Manx voices group today and has been "refused access"

What was that Amy was saying about secret groups?

I seem to have been banned too. I simply said that I didn't think Hooper's comments were out of order.

The admin of that group is deluded. She throws the bully word round like it's going out of fashion.

294rz8y.png

That do make me larf....VC is one of the biggest keyboard bullies I have come across in a very long time. Quick to accuse everybody of bullying but fails to notice she is doing exactly the same

Archived