Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody?? I'm still trying to work out why he's called a comedian as i've never heard anything funny come out his mouth

You're right. His mouth is like a cesspit but then some people find that kind of thing funny. Never could understand what Katy Perry saw in him. Punching well above his weight there. He is said to be super intelligent but he certainly hides it well if that is the case.

Any fans here who could explain his appeal?

Does anybody?? I'm still trying to work out why he's called a comedian as i've never heard anything funny come out his mouth

You're right. His mouth is like a cesspit but then some people find that kind of thing funny. Never could understand what Katy Perry saw in him. Punching well above his weight there. He is said to be super intelligent but he certainly hides it well if that is the case.

Any fans here who could explain his appeal?

Mr Slim is a big and loyal fan of Russell Brand. When Brand and the equally talentless Woss demonstrated how shallow they are by taking the piss out of Sachs to my surprise Slim couldn't say enough good things about them.

There's no accounting for (appalling) taste....

We're off to see Dara O'Briain tonight. Someone genuinely funny like him put's pseuds like Brand in perspective ie you know that every tress of Brands "wild" hair has been very deliberately and carefully teased into position...

I like his stand up, but the rest is rubbish.

Same and thought his Radio 6 show was very funny, his six form politics are cringy but they're an act, he's an entertainer not a politician. I enjoy the fact that the snobs can't see past the hair, heh.

Not fucking Skrappey! Roflmafo............. !! I did not know that! Open the gates!

No, Skrappey was Pam Ayers who stood in the Ayers, but no one cared.

Kopek stood in Douglas East. Came across much better than he does on here.

Why do you have to be derogatory to people who just don't find him funny? I'm no snob, but I don't find his act amusing in the slightest.

I wasn't, if you're not a snob my post didn't apply to you smile.png

Not fucking Skrappey! Roflmafo............. !! I did not know that! Open the gates!

No, Skrappey was Pam Ayers who stood in the Ayers, but no one cared.

Kopek stood in Douglas East. Came across much better than he does on here.

Oh. I'm almost disappointed....... sad.png Nevertheless, a politically motivated user whined to a politically motivated moderator, because the threads he thought important ie, those slagging off the governmment, were not sitting on the front page for, in his opinion, long enough. My suspicions at the time, voiced I believe, have now been confirmed. Manx Forums can now be considered to have taken a political position, and is edited in a way that reflects that position. I don't really care about that, but at least we all now know it! Roflmao......

Archived