Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you've pissed her off

Probably. Strange though how up there someone calls her "Vial" and that is bypassed and I am singled out again for my tongue in cheek comments. Very much the same as what Microchips did. Work that one out tongue.pngbiggrin.png

If she was called vial then she should be transparent.

ha - my typo - apologies :D you catch my drift though :P

She has a law degree?

According to her linked in profile - but then microchips and her both stated that it was not hers. Microchips accused me of making it up for her. If I had feck all to do with my time, I would occupy myself a bit better than that.

Surprisingly the linked in button on her campaign website took you to the very same linked in profile, but when I pointed this out to microchips the link all of a sudden stopped working and was subsequently removed.

10/10 to you for coming on here, Amy. Your ad hoc account supporters/opponents have not prepared the ground well for you on here. But if you can post unemotionally and clearly state your case, the majority of the MF stalwarts will listen and similarly argue sensibly.

I have already stated my view and that has been informed by the reports from FB. However, I don't do dogma so am receptive to a good argument. I may be a mod, but first and foremost, I am a poster and actually value MF as a forum for debate. If you can demonstrate intelligence and reason on here, you may well swing that 60:40 opposition.

Who says and why? A mod with a conflict in a report normally recuses themselves from consideration of that report.

How do you "recuse" yourselves if you're all in conflict?

Recuse is a proper word to describe not being part of a decision if you have a conflict, which is the proper thing to do in any walk of life. If you find that amusing, then it says more about you than it does about the mods.

BTW, the only wig wearer on here, afaik, is Merkin.

Recuse is a proper word to describe not being part of a decision if you have a conflict, which is the proper thing to do in any walk of life. If you find that amusing, then it says more about you than it does about the mods.

BTW, the only wig wearer on here, afaik, is Merkin.

TBH Gladys, I thought you made a typo and thought nothing of it as we all do from time to time, but to find out it was a real word - thumbsup.gif Nice one indeed.

Recuse

1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
    "a motion to recuse the prosecutor"
    • (of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
      "the Justice Department demanded that he recuse himself from the case"

How do you "recuse" yourselves if you're all in conflict?

I wonder if they all wear wigs?

I wonder how we are are able to know if there is a conflict or not, when their identities are anonymous to us and they self-assess their own conflict or lack thereof.

Archived