Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bias? says the person who likes any anti amy post, whether it a good point or not ... whats your motivation? are you and amy "old friends" as she says?

have decided to allow to pass your miss-spelling of the word fair on this occasion..

beware... others on here far less lenient than mineself

sorry, can't resist, would that be misspelling biggrin.png

bias? says the person who likes any anti amy post, whether it a good point or not ... whats your motivation? are you and amy "old friends" as she says?

have decided to allow to pass your miss-spelling of the word fair on this occasion..

beware... others on here far less lenient than mineself

sorry, can't resist, would that be misspelling biggrin.png

(did you notice I just "liked" your comment) Shhhssh, don't tell anyone :D

To make it fare though, if you are involved in a debate, surely another moderator should be called in to decided on which reported posts are removed for what ever reason. You could be seen as being bias otherwise?

We don't mod debates, we respond to reports. It can't work any other way.

To make it fare though, if you are involved in a debate, surely another moderator should be called in to decided on which reported posts are removed for what ever reason. You could be seen as being bias otherwise?

I think the mods are entitled to have their say and just because whichever mod doesn't agree with you or I, then I personally don't have a problem with that.

Considering the amount of chatter on here with the odd verbal diarrhoea thrown in, I think they do pretty well all be told.

Her manifesto dropped through my door a couple of days ago.

My name is Amy Burns, I am a 32 year old woman who was born and raised in the Isle of Man.

A possible credibility issue?????

Discuss

Is this not true?

I suppose it's not impossible, she might have been born and raised there 5 years before her family moved there.

Like I say, not impossible.

By the way:

http://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/en-273519-bondfield-manor-house-yoxall-staffordshi/comments#.VVTqAflViko

It is all in the t&cs Sauin. Mods are volunteers and respond to protect MF not individual posters who are entirely responsible for their own posts.

Two words for you, Gladys: Thomas Jefferson.

Archived