Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so whats the story tatty? the you and amy story

Personally, never met her. Only what I read.

At least you never judged the book by the cover....... (OK, I must stop the bad jokes as it's as bad as some others!)

At least you never judged the book by the cover....... (OK, I must stop the bad jokes as it's as bad as some others!)

Same as anyone really in her area that she is trying to get votes off by writing that manifesto. No different.

If she's telling porkies, then she'll fit in quite well as a politician as they're the only people I've heard who have a great nights sleep because they lie well.

(Old joke, but seen worse)

It is all in the t&cs Sauin. Mods are volunteers and respond to protect MF not individual posters who are entirely responsible for their own posts.

Two words for you, Gladys: Thomas Jefferson.

Four words for you: none of your business.

i think there is more to it than that tatty, you do seem a bit obsessive about amy specifically .. obv ian de-gestion on here for one reason only, microchips too, though on opposing sides.. whats the story with you? are you that bob malarkey fella?

It is all in the t&cs Sauin. Mods are volunteers and respond to protect MF not individual posters who are entirely responsible for their own posts.

Two words for you, Gladys: Thomas Jefferson.

Four words for you: none of your business.

What do you mean, it's none of his business? Here we've got a perfectly coherent person on here who was claiming there was a conspiracy against him by the Isle of Man establishment and then he mysteriously gets banned from the forum without explanation. I guess he was right all along.

we get it ian

We don't all get it yet Stinky, there's at least one person that doesn't get it!

Just a couple of answers to questions yes I was born in the isle of man and raised in the isle of man.

Straight from the horses mouth so to speak. (With respect)

what was her birth name? I'm aware there is something with the de-yoxall name, was that surname what she was born with?

There are only three de-yoxall's born on the Isle of Man, according to Manx BDM, and they are very young children - there are no adults born here with that surname

Archived