Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/en-273519-bondfield-manor-house-yoxall-staffordshi/comments#.VVTqAflViko

The building was renamed manor when James De-Yoxall who is The Lord of the manor of yoxall owned the property The family Glenda De - Yoxall and children Rebecca, James, Amy ,and Oliver all left to reside in the Isle of Man in 1988 Living in Bondfeild and Yoxall and bringing up the children in yoxall was a delightfully period of are lives by the way it was haunted and by more than one spirit

James de-yoxall , 9 September 2013

No further questions your honour (for the time being)

That was raised in the original Amy thread which she complained about. Amongst other comments about her family background. It's been online for a few years and suggests that none of them were born in the IOM. It could, of course, be incorrect. It's also says 1988 which was 27 years ago. Did she say she's 32? Surely you'd make sure everything in your manifesto was true before putting it out for public scrutiny?

http://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/en-273519-bondfield-manor-house-yoxall-staffordshi/comments#.VVTqAflViko

The building was renamed manor when James De-Yoxall who is The Lord of the manor of yoxall owned the property The family Glenda De - Yoxall and children Rebecca, James, Amy ,and Oliver all left to reside in the Isle of Man in 1988 Living in Bondfeild and Yoxall and bringing up the children in yoxall was a delightfully period of are lives by the way it was haunted and by more than one spirit

James de-yoxall , 9 September 2013

No further questions your honour (for the time being)

That was raised in the original Amy thread which she complained about. Amongst other comments about her family background. It's been online for a few years and suggests that none of them were born in the IOM. It could, of course, be incorrect but as it looks like it was posted by a family member the casual reader might assume that it's true. It's also says 1988 which was 27 years ago. Did she say she's 32? Maybe she should be asked to show a passport or birth certificate if she stands by that statement that she was born here. Surely you'd make sure everything in your manifesto was true before putting it out for public scrutiny?

27th July 1982 - will see if you can search by year rather than name

This is public record so I am posting it - Gladys if you want me to remove it just say and I will

Below is a list of all the births that include the name Amy born in 1982

So she either had a different surname or she provided incorrect information

1982 Bailey Amy Marie Lynne Douglas

1982 Brookes Jillian Amy Douglas

1982 Curry Amy Douglas

1982 Haynes Amy Joanne Douglas

1982 Kneen Amy Susan Douglas

1982 McDowell Amy Elizabeth Douglas

1982 Mckenna Victoria Amy Douglas

Who cares where she was born? She isn't Manx.

Because her manifesto says she was born and raised in the IOM. Therefore you would assume that was, in fact, correct.

Edited: actually Jess found it but I shall let others find the link and make the connection.

Who cares where she was born? She isn't Manx.

Edited to add: and neither are any of the other Douglas South candidates.

I think the point is that she has publicly stated she was born here - if she really wasn't it shows her to be a liar

we get it ian

We don't all get it yet Stinky, there's at least one person that doesn't get it!

Just a couple of answers to questions yes I was born in the isle of man and raised in the isle of man.

Straight from the horses mouth so to speak. (With respect)

what was her birth name? I'm aware there is something with the de-yoxall name, was that surname what she was born with?

There are only three de-yoxall's born on the Isle of Man, according to Manx BDM, and they are very young children - there are no adults born here with that surname

De Yoxall bit more la-de-da than Curry!

By the way, my name's not really de-gestion.

Yours sincerely

Lar De-arse

The simple fact is that quite apart from everything else negative Burns is immodest.

And I could express that VERY much stronger.

A real Hyathince Bucket in the making.

This is public record so I am posting it - Gladys if you want me to remove it just say and I will

Below is a list of all the births that include the name Amy born in 1982

So she either had a different surname or she provided incorrect information

1982 Curry Amy Douglas

De Yoxall bit more la-de-da than Curry!

Is that mystery solved then?

Archived