Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian De Gestion.

Gestion fr. = management = gr Unternehmensführung = management !

Must be the German guy, Buchholz is it? Slagging off poor Amy to win the election.

Must be him, definately, indefatigably, unarguably him.

Lets Linkedin him to check.

Now, how do I get another shilling in this broadband thingy.

Buchholz, wasn't he one o the origional 'Magnificent Seven'?

That must mean that Comin are to be reduced to seven, surely?

Ian De Gestion.

Gestion fr. = management = gr Unternehmensführung = management !

Must be the German guy, Buchholz is it? Slagging off poor Amy to win the election.

Must be him, definately, indefatigably, unarguably him.

Lets Linkedin him to check.

Now, how do I get another shilling in this broadband thingy.

I don't think Burns needs any help. She's destroying her credibility ever time she says or writes something.

The frightening thing is that Burns probably doesn't even realise just how ill suited she is for a career in politics.

Judging from Burns's employment record and the short time she has spent in the various jobs she has had it's difficult to determine just what job she would be suited to.

Very simply, Ian, it would appear she was born on the island, so her manifesto assertion is correct. Who knows what the family situation was at the time of each birth, it is irrelevant. A mature response may just be to drop whatever the issue you thought you had, incorrectly, uncovered.

"I've already been literally doing stuff in the community". Correct use of the word literally there. I like it.

Loved the interviewer's pause after this bit:

"What ideas have you got to expand the economy for example, or to safeguard public services?"

"It's no surprise to anyone that I'm not a cut girl, I'm a growth girl, I believe we should be growing the economy rather than making cuts..."

South Douglas?

South Carolina?

Very simply, Ian, it would appear she was born on the island, so her manifesto assertion is correct. Who knows what the family situation was at the time of each birth, it is irrelevant. A mature response may just be to drop whatever the issue you thought you had, incorrectly, uncovered.

It would appear to be the case Gladys. Would it appear to be the case that she was raised there?

Archived