Amy's in the race!

FACT

you mean? all night hes been using google translate up until the point when he cursed me? bizarre behaviour .... i like him

vote kurt

Lol

Funny, very funny TSE.

You get a bonus point for that one

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very simply, Ian, it would appear she was born on the island, so her manifesto assertion is correct. Who knows what the family situation was at the time of each birth, it is irrelevant. A mature response may just be to drop whatever the issue you thought you had, incorrectly, uncovered.

It would appear to be the case Gladys. Would it appear to be the case that she was raised there?

Well, that is a very uncertain term to define, wish you luck if you can come up with a more certain definition than place of birth. I was not born here, but always say I was raised here quite comfortably with no fear of challenge. I would suggest you drop it, even apologise for sparking a wild goose chase.

Very simply, Ian, it would appear she was born on the island, so her manifesto assertion is correct. Who knows what the family situation was at the time of each birth, it is irrelevant. A mature response may just be to drop whatever the issue you thought you had, incorrectly, uncovered.

It would appear to be the case Gladys. Would it appear to be the case that she was raised there?

Give it a rest then! You are clearly trolling and the only person nasty enough to act in this way is Bungalow Bill.

If you know something just spit it out. Starting rumours and innuendos is playground behaviour. I appreciate that Amy's manifesto is thin on credible detail, but it's still got more promise than jumping in the Malarkey hot tub time machine.

The interviewer on M/R this morning asked Amy how she would cope with being a M.H.K. and bringing up four children, there were complaints from listeners who claimed he was being sexist to which he announced he would have asked the same question of a man or an alien...what a liar....who are these people who interview, halfwits ?

She lists her job as homemaker and she has 4 kids not an unfair question to ask what she is going to do with them whilst she is a public servant, its not like she will be resigning from a job and letting it be reassigned.

de Gestion keeps refering to the Island as 'there', does that mean he does not live 'here'?

Does that mean that Malarkey has moved off Island to conduct his campaign so the Amy cannot track his internet ID.? Wise man.

|I think that just leaves the Lib Van guy. Any thoughts anyone?

Ow! I've just been tagged or was it a little toe cramp!

PS. In the interests of honesty, I haven't a clue what tagged means!

Archived