Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy to answer questions, I might even start a new thread...

Hello Keith and thank you for posting. I think its very brave to stand and possibly even braver to come on here and to offer to answer questions. Well done and Thank You.

....and here's a question.

Prospective MHKs are always keen to explain how they will improve Healthcare, Pensions, Social Care, Education etc...but there is usually very little detail on how the funds will be raised. Althought the Government Revenue Budget has been balanced there is considerable expenditure which hasn't yet or doesn't ever hit the Revenue Account. I wonder if Mr F, or any of the candidates, has pondered how this money might be raised. "Grow the economy" is the standard answer but its not very helpful.

....and here's a question.

Prospective MHKs are always keen to explain how they will improve Healthcare, Pensions, Social Care, Education etc...but there is usually very little detail on how the funds will be raised. Althought the Government Revenue Budget has been balanced there is considerable expenditure which hasn't yet or doesn't ever hit the Revenue Account. I wonder if Mr F, or any of the candidates, has pondered how this money might be raised. "Grow the economy" is the standard answer but its not very helpful.

That's not a question. There's no question mark. It's just four statements really.

Hi Keith,

Have you read Isaiah Berlin's work on positive and negative liberty - if so, which side do you take?

Thanks

Hi Keith,

Have you read Isaiah Berlin's work on positive and negative liberty - if so, which side do you take?

Thanks

We need a bit of both basically.

Archived