Is It Possible To Find Love On The Isle Of Man

Guest King Orry

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really???????

Just out of curiosity do they have a lonely hearts section on here?

I was recently a member of Udate, though had a few phone convo's with men, but they all said they found the woman on there scary.

Like anything, I found quite a few wierdo's, and married men just looking for whatever they could get.

I then went and joined makefriendsonline.co.uk

I found that better, though I still haven't met anyone, my membership ran out though I am still in touch with 1 or 2 of there.

If ur looking for a free site there is always midsummerseve.com or maybe co.uk ...

But with all these sites there aren't really many peeps from the rock on there.

I am in my early 40's and find it really hard to meet a guy who isn't just after a quickie down a back alley (not that I have done that). I can't meet anyone at work as it is all females...... and as I work in a gambling establishment we aren't allowed to mingle with our customers (if u saw them u wouldn't want to anyway!!!)

I work naff hours so the only places I am likely to meet someone is in a supermarket or on the train... so for now I have resigned myself to the fact that I am gonna stay single!!

Good luck in your search matey, but I still believe in fate, and whats for you, won't go by you.

Really???????

I seem to remember that some agency did a survey of where people 'found' love. (I wish I could remember the name so I could post a link)

Suffice to say, most of the people completing the survey said that they had met their current partner in the supermarket. Says something about lifestyles today, I guess.

Much romance over the rhubarb.

I've just had a vision of Shoprite becoming extremely busy on a Friday/Saturday night....

I've always wondered about that...how the hell do you pick someone up in the supermarket? (waits for the comedy jokes about throwing them over your shoulder!)

I've always wondered about that...how the hell do you pick someone up in the supermarket? (waits for the comedy jokes about throwing them over your shoulder!)

Apparently a lot of ladies ask a tall youn man to get something off the top shelf for them. :)

Not sure how it works the other way around.... ;)

I used to run a manx group on msn..... and there was a few single male members in the group who asked me to start a group for manx singles... but at that time I was so busy.... I am prepared to set one up if anyone is interested?

Archived