Is It Possible To Find Love On The Isle Of Man

Guest King Orry

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You see my example has again been warped because take the example of girl 89 in her picture she looks pretty a little plain but pretty none the less but i bet she has the social manners of a pisssed sailor , i derived this opinion from her immediate rebuttal.  .

There is absolutely no need for that sort of unprovoked attack. It seems that you are the one seriously lacking any manners at all. The decent thing would be to offer an unreserved apology, forthwith.

You see my example has again been warped because take the example of girl 89 in her picture she looks pretty a little plain but pretty none the less but i bet she has the social manners of a pisssed sailor , i derived this opinion from her immediate rebuttal.  But this brings me on to another very good point people on the isle of man are very quick to denounce come overs and say if you do not like this aspect or tat then you are free to leave however if it was not for us in the first place you would all be picking potatoes in lancashire.  I am not trying to find love on island because there is more chance of peel bein voted capital of culture than me finding love here ( despite my throughly good looks )  but good luck to all those who think they can and i hope you like single mothers.

Apart from your rather poor remark about another forum user (and the lack of respect or thought you're showing with this - first think, then write), I just can't hear that whole comeover argument anymore..

I'm one myself and quite happy here - granted, people that come here do contribute towards the Island in many ways, from economy to social, and so with, love life, but to portray yourself as if the sun shines out of a certain part of your body is a bit over the top - if the IOM wouldn't let you in, then you'd be the one picking potatoes - it's a game of give and take...

And on the actual topic: There's such a diversity of people from all over the world here that I'm pretty sure you can find a match somewhere - even a grumpy old Viking like you..

Come to think of it: It's people like you I thought of with the Rejection Line...

I actually think it takes a lot of guts to use your own picture as your avatar as girl89 has done and she is one of the most genuine people on this forum.

It goes without saying that what King Orry said was completely out of order especially as I very much doubt he would have the guts to do the same so he could be superficially judged.

I actually think it takes a lot of guts to use your own picture as your avatar as girl89 has done and she is one of the most genuine people on this forum.

I'd agree to that.

Masses of respec' to girl89. (and the young lady's avatar does change now and again).

ps when I come back to the forums I'm going to use my own picture - then you'll all be sorry . . . . .ha, ha ha ha, ha ha hah, hah hah )

yay i feel loved  :D

i put up my picture because i have nothing to hide. i am myself on here, and if you dont like it then tough  :P just dont read my posts!

You deserve respect, kiddo! Good looks, honesty and intelligence are just about the best combination anyone could ask for. All power to you! :)

And she's got tan lines!  :P

Stav.

hey girl 89! :P i know you very well & wot king orry sed is bang out of order, you aint like that at all hunni!

It's obvious from the start that King Orry's simply trolling for a reaction. Ignore it. Don't feed teh Troll.

Girl89 doesn't look like she needs defending either. She's got a mirror, she knows she's a looker :)

You see my example has again been warped because take the example of girl 89 in her picture she looks pretty a little plain but pretty none the less but i bet she has the social manners of a pisssed sailor , i derived this opinion from her immediate rebuttal. 

Your just annoyed because she managed to answer you back aren't you?

lol If you ever saw her in the street, you wouldnt ever think of another woman again!

Plus you got completely owned by a 16-yr old. I would give up trying now!

I've always wondered about that...how the hell do you pick someone up in the supermarket? (waits for the comedy jokes about throwing them over your shoulder!)

I live in NZ and over here I've heard that it's the way you place the bananas in the trolley, if they are facing up you are single...true. Depending on the supermarket it is one night a week, Thursdays or Tuesdays.

Archived