Is It Possible To Find Love On The Isle Of Man

Guest King Orry

Guest King Orry

to get back on track just for a second here, girl 89 i am sorry if hurt your feelings i did not mean to .............. however judging by the response in the chat room you should feel chuffed that everyone in the isle of man has such bad taste and you are their idea of pretty. well i am sorry from my personnel point of view you are not ....... ugly neither are you stunnin. however saying all this you could be the exception to the rule and actually be nice, which in my book means alot more than big breasts and a cute tush (although that is also quite important) so as long as you do not live in peel , have ever lived in peel or know anyone who does live in peel hit me back peace out . KO ps will you be my Lady of Mann!!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

StuartT, for someone who claims to be single and happy, you don't half talk about relationships a lot.

Anyway, being single is great but I'm surprised so few people seem to come to realise this. Maybe because some people don't give singledom enough time and would rather be in any sort of relationship than on their own or they base far too much of their happiness and self esteem on what their partner thinks about them.

StuartT, for someone who claims to be single and happy, you don't half talk about relationships a lot.

Yes, because it does my head in the way people go on about them, and seem to think they can measure a person according to how many they've had, etc etc. Sorry, but it just makes me laugh the way people one minute think someone is the be all and end all, and are so emitic, yet the next they're really b1tching about them cos they found out the 'perfect' person wasn't so perfect at all.

I won't pretend that I wouldn't rather be with someone that was into the same stuff I was into, a kindred spirit. But I'd much rather be single, than be with someone who was going to take away from the things I enjoy doing. Sorry, but it's true, I have found a lot more satisfaction from my sports than my relationships, and I'm a lot happier not being with people who don't understand that. No 2 ways about it.

I dont b1tch about my ex - my friends do enough of that for me lol. Seriously though, my ex wasn't as perfect as I thought he was - or I wanted him to be, and I wasn't for him either - hence the breakup. But I still love him dearly and would help him out like I would any other friend.................. there's just the wee problem of the new girlfriend whom I like to refer to as skank b1tch ho. but that aside................ oddly no men have replied to my previous post on this subject - i can't possibly think why??!!

I say, if you are lucky enough to find love, not just here on the island, but anywhere - then all the best, and bottums up to you!! :wub:

yes i am currently in Turkey, and yes i am chuffed that people are standing up for me.

'i am sorry if hurt your feelings i did not mean to .............. however judging by the response in the chat room you should feel chuffed that everyone in the isle of man has such bad taste and you are their idea of pretty.'

you say you're not trying to hurt my feelings? <_< well you seem to be carrying on with that, but ALSO judging people on the Isle of Man too, again by only comments made on here.

different people go for different partners, everyone doesnt have the same taste, and some seem to also have high standards :rolleyes:

well i dont want an argument, so lets just end this ok? :)

Guest King Orry

you know sometimes you have good days and sometimes bad ones well i guess i will be a man about it and say iwas an asshole its just sometimes you look sohard at yourself that you find your self looking back i did not mean to hurt but if i cameacross as that i am sorry. hey we are all human , but i do fid it infuriating that there are few nice women on the isle but hey sometimes you do not find the answers because you are asking the wrong questions once agin sorry .KO

Archived