Is It Possible To Find Love On The Isle Of Man

Guest King Orry

What an answer!

I dont think it's possible. Though on the plus side you are safe in the fact it will be hard to cheat becuase its such a small Island, someone will know something about the cheating person before too long.

Not that i ever split any relationship up by spying on them...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest King Orry

stavros when i saw you had written something i feared the worst but that was quite good for you.............................................................................

........................ in a swarmy smash my face in kinda way.

Guest King Orry

sorry stav i was talking metaphorically violence solves nothing did you mother not teach you that little boy

It was probably an important factor and solved quite a few things during the war!

Plus, it makes you fell pretty good when you smack someone that you don't like!

Stav.

This is quite interesting and could help people trying to find love in the Isle of Man. A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his arse while he's on fire.

Stav.

Nice one Stav :D

You can find love on this island, but it costs money and takes time. You see, there's thousands of women on this island, and all the fun ones drink. So get hammered every weekend and try a few of them out. You're bound to find one you like eventually.

I did.

Don'tcha just love happy endings? :)

Nice one Stav  :D

You can find love on this island

there's thousands of women on this island,

Don'tcha just love happy endings? :)

Actually there are thousands of wonderful women on this island - I just happened to find the best of them all and married her.

Yeah... I love happy endings! Let's have more (but keep the sick-bags handy for the cynics!)

Guest King Orry

i think you where one of the lucky ones. first time for me thought she was the one crashed and burned

Archived