Bushes

Isaac

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First it's another Clinton, now it's yet another member of the Bush dynasty announcing his run for president. How many Bushes are too many? Anybody want to place bets on which country he starts a war with?

It's like Robin Williams said, this is a family where the smart one is called Jeb. lol.

Personally, I hope Rand Paul wins the Republican race, and Berny Sanders wins the Democratic race. But if only wishes were horses.

They have to find new and interesting ways of keeping the Illuminati employed governing the free world. Who knows though: after his father, and his brother, he could just possibly make it as the third worst US president in the history of the world. You always imagine someone's retarded cousin who lives in the basement being named Jeb: which could be as much as 25% of the population in some States who identify with him.

His loyalties lie elsewhere.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm guessing that is the King of Saudi Arabia (or probably more likely the previous one). Doesn't really explain anything, you can find lots of pictures of previous presidents meeting such lovely people.

AP-Bush-Saudi.jpg

ghwbushabdullah.jpg

and here is a man who served under Nixon, Ford and Bush Sr. meeting the lovely Saddam (presumably just before selling him lots of lovely weapons).

rumsfeld_saddam.jpeg

Though to be fair none are as nasty as this pairing (loving the Alan Partridge style fashion sense)

article-2020625-00393F4600000258-121_468

I don't see any of them bowing.

Anyway, let's not make this thread about Obama. The guy is a has been and will go down as the worst president in US history. Worse than George W Bush. Worse than Jimmy Carter. And even worse than Lyndon Johnson.

Didn't Jeb Bush commit electoral fraud in Florida state which therefore let his brother become President. And we all know what that modern day Adolf did then...

It wouldn't surprise me one bit that the most fucked up country in the world elects this prick...

Anyway, let's not make this thread about Obama. The guy is a has been and will go down as the worst president in US history. Worse than George W Bush. Worse than Jimmy Carter. And even worse than Lyndon Johnson.

Tbh, i don't understand the Obama hatred. I think colour has a big part to play and the Trump personal attack on his birthplace.

To say worse than Bush is a tad harsh to say the least.

Tbh, i don't understand the Obama hatred. I think colour has a big part to play and the Trump personal attack on his birthplace.

To say worse than Bush is a tad harsh to say the least.

I couldn't care less what colour he is. For me, the reason I consider Obama a bad president (I don't "hate" him) is because everything that we criticised Bush for during his presidency, Obama has escalated and done at least three times worse - whether it be assault on civil liberties, ripping the constitution to shreds, starting and perpetuating wars and foreign policy "adventures", serving Wall Street and helping the top 0.01% to become richer while the poor get poorer, increasing taxes on the poor, allowing a recession to get worse through incompetence, building up the debt, etc, etc. I think "colour" is a nice convenient shield to hide behind to discount genuine criticism of his policies.

Donald Trump enters the race - again.

Got to admit, I do like him (the real one).

He's so rich, presumably he can't be bought so easily as the others? Although I'd say DR Rand Paul is a man of principle so can't be bought either.

Electoral fraud is rife in America and in the Isle of Man. Like Bush and his first term, Obama got in for his second term thanks to it.

No it is not. That is a fallacy circulated by Republitards to justify voter restrictions (i.e. restricting minorities).

Electoral fraud is rife in America and in the Isle of Man. Like Bush and his first term, Obama got in for his second term thanks to it.

No it is not. That is a fallacy circulated by Republitards to justify voter restrictions (i.e. restricting minorities).

No, it's true. Both Democrats and Republicans (same party, different branches) engage in electoral fraud.

Archived