Bushes

Isaac

It doesn't matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.

Never mind. All the more reason to get involved at polling stations and watch the counters to make sure it's all on the up and up.

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." - John Philpot Curran

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can cite Noam Chomsky if I want and I don't care if any of you think I'm another forum user.

You're not going to bully or harass me off the forum so you better just get over it.

Thank you.

I can cite Noam Chomsky if I want and I don't care if any of you think I'm another forum user.

You're not going to bully or harass me off the forum so you better just get over it.

Thank you.

You love it.

Accusing me of being a banned forum poster, potentially getting me banned in turn? I don't see what's to love about that.

I didn't know that TJ was banned, or Nim Chimpski for that matter. How do you find out that sort of thing?

Ans said so on another thread. So did Gladys. TJ said so under his Mafia War screen name. He is definitely permanently banned from the forum. For no justifiable reason, either, beyond two moderators and a small clique of regulars who meet up socially having a personal dislike of him. I personally think that's pathetic.

Ans said so on another thread. So did Gladys. TJ said so under his Mafia War screen name. He is definitely permanently banned from the forum. For no justifiable reason, either, beyond two moderators and a small clique of regulars who meet up socially having a personal dislike of him. I personally think that's pathetic.

A love of Chomsky, an extreme persecution complex, plus adding conspiracy theories about a secretive group of people meeting up in real life to pursue an agenda against them. There is a reason why you know TJ is apparently permanently banned. Never mind though at least nobody has twigged about your latest aggressively sad incarnation that has been winding the TT brigade up for weeks now. You should get a life and stop being such a perpetual and pathetic annoyance in everyone else's.

They don't meet up behind closed doors to pursue an agenda - they meet up for coffee or lunch. No conspiracy or paranoia involved there at all.

I suspect GeeCee is probably another of your usernames, Boredom/Oldmanxfella/Alibaba/Boris/Localyokel, as you're awfully determined to try and make people think it's me, probably to divert suspcion from you. You are the one protesting too much here. I can categorically swear before God that Gee Cee is not me and that is that.

Archived