Kick A Dog In The Face

The Sick Moon

Rmanx, if you are new round here you may not apppreciate TSM's special brand of offensive and controversial humour. I don't like animal cruelty at all, but I think TSM was making a point rather than advocating kicking a dog in the face.

• Like 1

Rmanx, if you are new round here you may not apppreciate TSM's special brand of offensive and controversial humour. I don't like animal cruelty at all, but I think TSM was making a point rather than advocating kicking a dog in the face.

Sorry but I don't find it funny in the slightest, special brand of humour or not.

You are an unpleasant person and I find your post offensive. Reported.

Seeing as you brought the fact that the post was reported by you into the public domain, these are exactly the kind of reports that we generally don't act on. We are not the taste police. What you find offensive, is largely irrelevant I'm afraid. Our job is to act on reports that may have potential legal consequences, and as much as you would like to think so, poor taste isn't in that class.

Over half the reports we get are people complaining about other people saying things that they consider to be offensive. Our own personal view and moral compass doesn't come into it, and sometimes we might agree, but we're not going to do anything about it. It's just a waste of our time quite honestly.

• Like 3

Sorry but I don't find it funny in the slightest, special brand of humour or not.

You're going to spend a lot of time offended if you're going to be that precious around these parts.

• Like 3

You are an unpleasant person and I find your post offensive. Reported.

Seeing as you brought the fact that the post was reported by you into the public domain, these are exactly the kind of reports that we generally don't act on. We are not the taste police. What you find offensive, is largely irrelevant I'm afraid. Our job is to act on reports that may have potential legal consequences, and as much as you would like to think so, poor taste isn't in that class.

Over half the reports we get are people complaining about other people saying things that they consider to be offensive. Our own personal view and moral compass doesn't come into it, and sometimes we might agree, but we're not going to do anything about it. It's just a waste of our time quite honestly.

Good to know the report button is essentially pointless then.

Good to know the report button is essentially pointless then.

It's not your personal "DONT LIKE" button.

There is a difference between not liking something and finding something utterly offensive.

But then this is your train set, and you enforce the "rules":

"No obscenities, no defamation, no tasteless or otherwise unpleasant or injurious posts and no posts which break either the civil or criminal law are allowed"

Edited by rmanx