Kick A Dog In The Face

The Sick Moon

so it's just a "sockfull of stones"then ?

I do think that 'removing the threat' and preventing folk owning firearms is a tad suspect otherwise all gun owners would be running amok .

I have owned guns and have a collection of hammers , it doesn't follow that I'm going to hit anyone with one.

In any event if someone really wants to get hold of an 'unregistered' firearm it's not that difficult .

Well perhaps we should learn from the Americans and all own a gun, that would be better. And we should all own a dog. A big dog with big teeth. If it tears off a kids face so what, I live on my own and need company. Its my right.

You're a bit dim aren't you?

He's not, as it happens, I've met him.

In fact, I bought this PC off him thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Well perhaps we should learn from the Americans and all own a gun, that would be better. And we should all own a dog. A big dog with big teeth. If it tears off a kids face so what, I live on my own and need company. Its my right.

You're a bit dim aren't you?

He's not, as it happens, I've met him.

In fact, I bought this PC off him thumbsup.gif

Ah, see it must have been all the comparisons between an animal that helps blind people have a quality of life, helps PTSD sufferers cope, helps depressed people get through the day, and helps farmers run a farm to a projectile weapon who's only purpose is to launch bits of metal at velocities high enough to cause fatal injuries.

My mistake.

But I don't like dogs, can't see the point other than if they are working animals.

Which of course means no-one else is allowed to like them.

You can like them without owning one.

I love Porsche 911s, but I don't own one.

Sell some of your dogs then! ;)