Ron Paul's Warning: Big Changes Coming for the US Economy

Isaac

he's a functional atheist - most sociopaths are.

Timothy McVey was a Christian...America's most "successful" terrorist before 9/11 (other than the Bush clan).

And I'd love to see your case studies to back up your claim.

Read the link, post#49 if you want a ''case study''....

I was referring to his statement that most "functional " atheists are sociopaths

Gotcha. IMHO, a great many christians, and others of whatever faith (pick a diety) are functional Atheists. It shows a faith-threatening blind-spot of hypocrisy when people say they believe in god(s) yet carry on their lives as if He didn't exist. This kind of outlook is dangerously prevalent in the US, across all their religions.

That Ron Paul is a Southern Baptist, is he not?

Oo-oh...sweat.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is just too much incontrovertible evidence to prove that is a forgery. For another thing if it was legit it would have been tabled the very first time the question of his place of birth was questioned.

No there isn't. Otherwise, the Repubtards who have been screaming for his impeachment would have done it already.

Maybe if the Right wing tried helping Americans instead of American Business, America wouldn't be in toilet.

So lets keep the basic disingenuous nature of politics, US politics in particular

in mind.

IF the GOP had gone balls out to impeach Hussein Obama the Dems would have played the race card BIG TIME. Many GOP members did press for impeachment but the concern that the race card WOULD have been presented and the presence of the horrible Nancy Pelosi along with the inevitable massive civil unrest that WOULD have broken out compared with putting up with Hussein for what was expected to be 4 years

Then there was the massive underestimating of what he and his cabal could create, let alone that the US public would having voted to sow that they were not racist would then go on to vote again proving that they were fools and that the 'White House Black Watch' would continue to cause even more damage to the US and the world at large.

Impeachment or even a significant call for impeachment would only have made a very bad situation even more awful.

Oo-oh...sweat.gif

A significant point in his favour.

Go on then, explain how? Maybe as a vote-catcher, perhaps.

After reading archived and present-day articles on his Institute for Peace website, he does appear to be a man of principle. He has a lot to say about Obama's present administration and it has a certain, 'honest', feel to it.

As opposed to the usual rhetorical guff the Yanks are prone to.

I'd probably vote for him.

Oo-oh...sweat.gif

After reading archived and present-day articles on his Institute for Peace website, he does appear to be a man of principle. He has a lot to say about Obama's present administration and it has a certain, 'honest', feel to it.

For the most part Southern Baptists are fine upstanding people.

Oo-oh...sweat.gif

It's the other parts that worry me....

Oo-oh...sweat.gif

Sweeping statement is sweeping.

Your sense of a comfortable, assumed religious entitlement is showing. In the unlikely event a US politician 'came out' as being Atheist, how would you feel about Ron Paul, or any prospective candidiate, then...?

Or all those very loud anti-gay (more often than not republican Christians) who end up on the wrong side of a rent boy...

What if Rand or Ron declared themselves gay?

Spook will be writhing in apoplectic spittle and froth at the very thought!

Or all those very loud anti-gay (more often than not republican Christians) who end up on the wrong side of a rent boy...

lol ...... Spook may claim to be straight (as I do) but according to a couple of gay friends I'm just "going through a phase" or haven't met the right chap yetbiggrin.png

Edit to add this is not a "straight and proud" rant flowers.gif

Your sense of a comfortable, assumed religious entitlement is showing. In the unlikely event a US politician 'came out' as being Atheist, how would you feel about Ron Paul, or any prospective candidiate, then...?

As long as they were honest and protected the US from the Islam infestation and stopped encouraging it in the rest of the world I'd be ambivalent.

Claiming to be Christian or even being Christian isn't as important as being honest, decent, and moral. It's important to the, long term future of an individual, but that's another matter.

Not me. That's their problem if they are. Just so long as they don't try to present homosexuality as being in any way normal.

I wouldn't care one way or the other.

Archived