Gym Mats and Stereo Wanted

Yin & Yang

Thanks annoymouse, I was looking for the thick rubber mats:-)

Thick pile off cuts of carpet and a few of those sleeper mats would do the trick depending on how big an area you want to cover, you can get thicker gym/gymnastics mats but the cost does go up. I was just thinking of a cheaper alternative,

Thick pile off cuts of carpet and a few of those sleeper mats would do the trick depending on how big an area you want to cover, you can get thicker gym/gymnastics mats but the cost does go up. I was just thinking of a cheaper alternative,

Thank you, I appreciate your help! I'll do this first before buying the expensive matting :-D

Thank you, I appreciate your help! I'll do this first before buying the expensive matting :-D

Watch out for carpet burns. Especially shag-pile...

That's the stuff you want if you can find somewhere that delivers to the IOM or sells it locally at a reasonable price, much better than carpet and the cheapest I've seen for a while, its like acoustic foam and helps with noise aswell as cushioning.

Archived