worlds as one and
that one
call to and know,

first, last, outer, inner,
only that breath breathing

human being.

- Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi

He was a Muslim. But he was a Sufi.

Shhhh don't confuse him by explaining that all Muslims aren't angry brown people who hate him.

You have an extremely simplistic view of the world. As a matter of fact most Muslims dying violently right now are being slain at the hands of other Muslims for being the wrong kind of Muslim. That's what religion does for you.

Shhhh don't confuse him by explaining that all Muslims aren't angry brown people who hate him.

All of the schools of jurisprudence of islam reject the Sufi as even being islamic.

All of the schools of jurisprudence of islam reject the Sufi as even being islamic.

An "expert" on voices in his head, explaining to us that other "experts" in different voices in their heads can't agree on the validity of the voices in their heads.

If someone says their toaster is telling them its an all powerful sky wizard we lock them up. Someone says they hear the voice of a sky wizard in their head, we give them tax free status and allow them to think they should have an impact on the way the rest of us live.

But you are all worshipping the same God, along with Jews and Muslims. You just have different ways of doing it. I'm sure he doesn't mind how you do it

No we are not worshipping the same God - that is new age or Baha'i rubbish. Muslims worship Allah, a henotheistic pagan moon deity. Christians worship Jesus, whom they think is god incarnate. I don't worship Allah or Jesus. If you read the texts of these religions, you'll clearly see the character and attributes of the deities are entirely different.

So much there that I agree with except for one thing. A Christian does not worship Jesus.

Does that mean they're not Muslim?

According to the "Prophet" Muhammad, 99% of Muslims are not even Muslim.

Narrated Abu Huraira:The Prophet said, "The first man to be called on the Day of Resurrection will be Adam who will be shown his offspring, and it will be said to them, 'This is your father, Adam.' Adam will say (responding to the call), 'Labbaik and Sa'daik' Then Allah will say (to Adam), 'Take out of your offspring, the people of Hell.' Adam will say, 'O Lord, how many should I take out?' Allah will say, 'Take out ninety-nine out of every hundred." They (the Prophet's companions) said, "O Allah's Apostle! If ninety-nine out of every one hundred of us are taken away, what will remain out of us?" He said, "My followers in comparison to the other nations are like a white hair on a black ox."

Sahih Bukhari 8:76:536.

So much there that I agree with except for one thing. A Christian does not worship Jesus.

You worship God and you believe Jesus is God Incarnate (John 1:1), the second person of the triune godhead. You can play word magic any way you want and call it a "relationship" or "communion", but praying to someone and revering them as a deity is worship in my books.

Archived