Charged

FCMR

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ITS OFFICIAL WIFE OF THE EX CM HAS BEEN ARRESTED ON TWO CHARGES, SHE HAS BEEN BAILED OUT TO APPEAR IN COURT :)

Good - it's a start. Maybe her old man did a deal by turning ‘Queens Evidence’ :D

Any idea of the actual charge?

I heard this on Manx Radio 11:00am News.

I wondered how long it would take to have it posted here.

I imagined FCMR in his overalls up some step ladder and applying one moore coat of emulsion somewhere and on hearing the radio jumping down and frantically searching for a computer to log on to Manxforums to tell us all -

searching for an Internet cafe,

- - - or perhaps on a personal internet enabled mobile/laptop,

- - - - - - or just doing the accounts at home and perched over the computer waiting for the News to break.

:)

I heard this on Manx Radio 11:00am News.

I wondered how long it would take to have it posted here.

I imagined FCMR in his overalls up some step ladder and applying one moore coat of emulsion somewhere and on hearing the radio jumping down and frantically searching for a computer to log on to Manxforums to tell us all -

searching for an Internet cafe,

- - - or perhaps on a personal internet enabled mobile/laptop,

- - - - - - or just doing the accounts at home and perched over the computer waiting for the News to break.

:)

And if that was the case who could blame him. The man must have been through hell. I admire him greatly. HE should stand for the Keys. HE is exactly the sort of person who would do good for the island.

So he doesn't get charged and presumably will still receive his MHK's pension while his wife carries the can, or at least is the one who is charged with the two criminal offences, whatever they are.

Got a funny taste of fudge in my mouth...

After careful and lengthy deliberation I have decided that she must either love him beyond all reason and common sense or he's agreed to do the dishes for the rest of his life.

And if it's the latter, he's had his last bj too.

Archived