Charged

FCMR

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is my call. This way he can stay on the IOM Gov gravy train and just distance himself from it all. You can just imagine it - "it's her business, not mine, I'm far too busy being important in the House" etc etc ad nauseum. Presumably getting two maximum public money grants for only one project will just be quietly forgotten.

Surly the corkills cant decide who gets charged, is that not the job of the police based on the evidence to hand?

In view of the gravity of the situation is there not in the pursuit of transparency and justice being seen to be getting done a very good argument for the case to have been investigated by police from the Mainland and the decision on who will be charged and with what be taken by the CPS?

She must be the worlds most loyal wife, I think we all could have predicted this would be the way it would go !!

BTW preparedness in Police interviews can ensure one or other takes the can, although I am sure this would not have occured here.

Charles Dickens - Oliver Twist published 1837-9:

When Mr. Bumble tries to pass the guilt of a stolen locket and ring off on his wife, Mr. Brownlow informs him that in the eyes of the law Bumble was the more guilty of the two because the law assumes that his wife operated under his direction.

"If the law supposes that" Bumble states, "the law is a ass - a idiot. If that's the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is, that his eye may be opened by experience-by experience."

<_<

Mrs Ned has issued a statement, which was on MR last night. In it she said she is totally innocent and will vigorously contest the alleagations made by the police and others.

And my Grandad is the Popes mother :rolleyes:

Mrs Ned has issued a statement, which was on MR last night. In it she said she is totally innocent and will vigorously contest the alleagations made by the police and others.

She may well be innocent, perhaps the police should have charged them both and let the courts decide who's guilty

She may well be innocent, perhaps the police should have charged them both and let the courts decide who's guilty

Nah lets have a public lynching.its much more fun, and that includes anyone who has been called in to question about the whole sorry affair.

Archived