Charged

FCMR

If it did go before the the Court/CPS would you be able to find a fair jury on the island or would it end having to picked from other areas, as it is a small island and most people know the corkills or have already read so much written in the local rags i could see them gettin out of any court apperance by saying the feel they will not get a fair trial

mind you i do like the following idea

When Skies Are Grey Posted Today, 12:47 PM

Nah lets have a public lynching.its much more fun.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly...so lets not hide behind our faceless threats...lynch, lynch, lynch...

Also I love the quote in the article "...and other disturbing incidents at our home". Insert your own punchlines for that one.

(P.S. WSAG does not condone nor does he look to incite Dickensian acts of public retribution)

they will not get a fair trial

Yes, you do have to wonder at the wisdom of some people posting so much detail about what it's alleged went on. So quick to put up their version of events yet so slow to consider the long term impact.

Deliciously ironic if they've shot themselves in the foot really.

Its the Isle of Man...nothing can remain secret for too long anyway as we all love a bit a skeet yessir!!

Sometimes we should remember that we have two ears and one mouth and should honour those proportions.

(although I appreciate the irony of the last statement given that it was posted on a forum!)

Yes, you do have to wonder at the wisdom of some people posting so much detail about what it's alleged went on. So quick to put up their version of events yet so slow to consider the long term impact.

What has gone on, please tell me because I dont even know whats shes done :o

Its been so long I've almost forgotten. You would think after the incident with the 'trees' he would be keeping a close eye on his wife. That lady just can not seem to keep out of trouble, hardly the type of person whom should be married to a government representative.

Pure Class.

post-72-1119553644_thumb.jpg

Archived