What ya gonna do brother?

Lagman

I hadn't seen that "event" but it is on my radar

Nice to see Cyber Ace Gary Shilling's brother returning to the island after his disappointing exit in the All Star Wrestling Royal Rumble of 2004 (ish) where his trackie bottoms were torn

I hadn't seen that "event" but it is on my radar

Nice to see Cyber Ace Gary Shilling's brother returning to the island after his disappointing exit in the All Star Wrestling Royal Rumble of 2004 (ish) where his trackie bottoms were torn

I`m not that familiar with British wrestling anymore (mainly a fan in the early and late 90`s), but I do like the look of ICW.

I hope they get a decent crowd at the Villa, so they come back, I think Marcus is in the main event.

If people actually watch the Ameriking thing, could be good for him at least, might get some interest.

Good to have a wrestler from the Island though,

pity this guy wasn`t around a century or so later -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/isleofman/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_8406000/8406711.stm

Would have been a megastar.

I think Marcus of Mann wrestles in Sweden more than Britain?

I am not at all familiar with the UK wrestling "scene" but I am going to watch ICW when I am in Edinburgh next month

I think Marcus of Mann wrestles in Sweden more than Britain?

I am not at all familiar with the UK wrestling "scene" but I am going to watch ICW when I am in Edinburgh next month

I think he lives there.

Cool, heard the crowd can be a little excitable, like a British ECW, if you get talking to any of the wrestlers, see if you can get them to come here.There was some talk of them getting on TV but dosen`t seem to have come off apart from the fight club stuff.

They do their own on demand stuff online, same as This Is Progress wrestling

probably the way forward tbh

I still think you should do a wrestling promo for next vid, maybe advertise the show?

They do their own on demand stuff online, same as This Is Progress wrestling

probably the way forward tbh

I still think you should do a wrestling promo for next vid, maybe advertise the show?

advertise the wrestling show?

where's our cut! laugh.png

@Rhumsaa Would you pitch yourself as "face" or "heel"?

Definitely a heel I think.

Unless it's as "The Manx Wrestling Dialect" in which case I'd have to turn face.

It's all a work though.

Archived