Putin's Russia and the New Cold War

Chinahand

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps Turkey has now realized the true nature of the "good guy's", especially after the CIAs recent coup attempt. Putin says 'I told you so'....

Everything we are told is upside down and back to front....'mirror mirror'.. Saddam was set up, CIA asset bin Laden was set up and so was Gadaffi.

You're a CIA asset. It's a double bluff.

Perhaps Turkey has now realized the true nature of the "good guy's", especially after the CIAs recent coup attempt. Putin says 'I told you so'....

Everything we are told is upside down and back to front....'mirror mirror'.. Saddam was set up, CIA asset bin Laden was set up and so was Gadaffi.

You're a CIA asset. It's a double bluff.

I reckon he's MI6, masquerading as a CIA asset but working for the Russians, under the cover of the Manx Secret Service.

Putin is a politician. I would trust him about as much as I would trust Obama.

One thing you don't do is fuck with the Russians. Even if you're a mugger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724476/Armed-mugger-killed-gun-drama-near-Olympics-Russian-diplomat-drags-motorcycle-robber-car-shoots-dead.html

Erm... you don't fuck with the people the Russians hire to do their jobs ... the person involved was Brazillian.

"Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate, reportedly grabbed the attacker and pulled him into his BMW"

• 1 month later...

i do realise that this news pales into insignificance in comparison to the possible permutations and fallout of a new junction opening to connect heysham and the m6 but all the same, i'm not entirely sure i particularily want to be part of some sort of buffer zone between the us and russia when this all finally kicks off. especially after their behaviour at the ryder cup

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37539616

I think the main reason Russia is in the "media" at the moment as an "enemy" is because the members of the house of lords who own all the construction companies that automatically get all the government contracts like ..... Trident..... Are wanting more money.

Is it possible that the reason we are so anti-Russia at the minute is linked (even remotely in a small way) to the fact that there a lot of stupidly wealthy Russian ex-government/military types no buying up huge swathes of ultra-expensive property in London?

And its not like Putin hasn't made any noise about trying to reclaim all the money said former Soviets might have "accidently" squirreled away from their former roles in the Motherland...

The anti-Russian propaganda is being promoted by leftists as a new McCarthyism aimed against the right and nationalists. Putin is being portrayed as The Godfather of all nationalists. It shows how completely right McCarthy was all along that people now think nationalism and patriotism as a bad thing.

Archived