Premiership 2015/16

ans

Keep obsessing kids

Liverpool are just the big news story at the moment. Once they have a new manager they will return to their normal place in the media coverage and the media will start focusing on the clubs challenging for the league and the fall from grace that Chelsea and Mourinho are currently suffering.

If Mourinho had been sacked they would be the big news story and not Liverpool.

Stop being so paranoid!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep obsessing kids

Liverpool are just the big news story at the moment. Once they have a new manager they will return to their normal place in the media coverage and the media will start focusing on the clubs challenging for the league and the fall from grace that Chelsea and Mourinho are currently suffering.

Stop being so paranoid!

The Border Collie has been obsessing over Brendon and Liverpool for years.

You have zero knowledge of anyone signing a contract before the manager of Liverpool was sacked. Largely because it is total bollocks.

You appear obssessed with thinking people are obsessed. Which of course they are not. It just so happens Liverpool provide comedic value on an ongoing basis.

I think Koeman would be the one worth looking at. I think he is destined for the very top of management just as he was a player.

>I think Koeman would be the one worth looking at.

A very sensible observation.

Koeman lost a number of his players when he took over at Southampton and did magnificently in his 1st season.

But then having seen how those players (Lallana, Lambert, Lovren - Liverpool@ £49M; Shaw - ManU@ £27M; Chambers - Arsenal@ £16M) have subsequently performed at their new Clubs, perhaps Koeman is more astute than first given credit.

TBT.

Shaw has been a touch unlucky with injuries and this season I thought he was United's best player before he broke his leg. He's an absolute beast and will be a world class left back injuries permitting.

Koeman seems like a very good manager to me. He clearly has an eye for a player and he has a decent approach to style as well. I think he is a bit of the student of the game too and with his brilliant playing career he's got some standing too.

Destined for a big job IMHO.

Keep obsessing kids

Stop being so paranoid!

A Liverpool fan paranoid? Never.w00t.gif

Keep obsessing kids

Stop being so paranoid!

The Border Collie has been obsessing over Brendon and Liverpool for years.

Yeh, but be fair, a lot of the really great comedy programmes have long since gone:-

Rising Damp.

Morecambe and Wise.

Fawlty Towers.

Keeping up Appearances.

LFC/Brendan have taken on that mantle with their current comedy sketches. Here's a few more belters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3260277/Brendan-Rodgers-20-quotes-Welsh-Xavi-football-death-former-Liverpool-FC-manager-s-best-lines.html

It's just a bit of fun, where's that famous LFC humour when you need it in times of adversity.

TBT.

I think how he'll be judged depends on the expectations of the club and supporters.

I'd say that Liverpool are not part of that PL elite and if they could sneak top 4 at some point it would be a reasonable result.

The standard of the estblished top 4 is higher than that of Germany so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

He'll certainly bring a bit of life to the PL.

TBH can breath a sigh of relief, his wait is over - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34469429

The wait without someone to obsess about is over. Now he can tell us how Klopp is not Tip-Top, and will be a Cop flop, non-stop.

Breach of contract..?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/30/jurgen-klopp-signs-new-contract-borussia-dortmund-2018

The Reds have been this way before when Kenny had his 'breakdown' following the 4-4 draw with The Blues in '91.

Just sayin' like...in case the Kop klott takes another early bath when the going gets tough.

Ironically in JK's case, the requirement for a sabattical came a short time after Guardiola arrived at Bayern.

I was going to mention the similarities of the vanities between "Real Deal's" (remember him?) teeth and Klopp's hair transplant...but that'll do nicely for another day.

Keep dreamin' the dream, Ant. thumbsup.gif

TBT.

Archived