Premiership 2015/16

ans

Remi Garde then. Have to admit I knew nothing about him a week ago and I don't remember him playing for Arsenal at all.

But if you dipped a mop in a bucket of shit and then appointed it our new manager, it would be an improvement over Sherwood. Would have liked Moyes though.

Really need to get something out of Tottenham tonight. Or at least avoid a thumping. We have the best GD down at the bottom end so need to make sure we don't ruin that.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its an outrageous, near unbelievable scoreline really. I never thought for one moment any Sam allardyce team could ever be capable of scoring two goals...

>I never thought for one moment any Sam allardyce team could ever be capable of scoring two goals...

More a reflection on The Blues current defence and Sunderland hit the post twice, so could easily have been leading at 1/2 time.

#5 Stones didn't enhance his £30M rating with Sunderland's 1st goal; nor F. Mori with the 2nd.

A better team would have 'done for' the home club.

A superb left footed cross by Lukaku for the assist with Kone's 3rd goal.

And Lukaku's goal reminded me of Ian Rush who did this week in, week out, in his heyday.

TBT.

Remi Garde then. Have to admit I knew nothing about him a week ago and I don't remember him playing for Arsenal at all.

But if you dipped a mop in a bucket of shit and then appointed it our new manager, it would be an improvement over Sherwood. Would have liked Moyes though.

Really need to get something out of Tottenham tonight. Or at least avoid a thumping. We have the best GD down at the bottom end so need to make sure we don't ruin that.

Villa look in real trouble. City (home) and Everton (away) up next. Their form over the final 2/3rd's of the season is going to have to be that of a top 6 or 7 side to get enough points to stay up!!!

Having said that they are fortunate that there are four sides down there with them struggling badly. I expect Norwich and Bournemouth to go down so it looks like a fight to catch Sunderland and Newcastle.

A superb left footed cross by Lukaku for the assist with Kone's 3rd goal.

I only realised he used the outside of his left foot when I watched the replay

Yeh, fair play to Villa. Amazing result all things concerned.

Leicester are the team to watch. I think i'm right in saying that if we did a league table of the last 23 or 24 games Leicester would be top.

Reminds me of Forest in the 70's.

Everybody waiting for their 'bubble to burst'...only for them to win the 1st Division (PL) and then the European Cup (CL).

With non-A listers in Larry Lloyd, John McGovern, Archie Gemmill, Kenny Burns, Martin O'Neill etc. and Cloughie/Taylor at their peak.

Those were the days when a good team, well put together, could win things.

TBT.

Yeh, you simply couldn't do that today. Far to much money in the game and the gap between lower Championship (which is where Forest came from in the old 2nd division) to the top of the PL and Europe is 100 times further apart than it was in the 70's.

Also, the average playing level/ability of players is higher today IMHO.

Archived