Premiership 2015/16

ans

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dick Aadovaaact beat Brendon to it. But only because Sunderland kicked off first.

Speaking of which, I thought it was good of our players to show solidarity with the fans by walking out after 77 minutes.

As a Sunderland fan I'm pleased that your defence also left at the same time. Still think we're doomed though.

Top 4

Liverpool

Chelsea

Man C

Man U

Europa

Everton

Southampton

Spurs

Relegated

Leicester

Sunderland

Watford

First manager to go will be Watford's. It's a revolving door there, they had four last season and changed again in the summer. And that's a season they were promoted.

Is it too late to amend my predictions?

It's incredible to think anyone would put Liverpool on top anyway. It's literally as likely as Everton.

I think Dick Aadovaaact beat Brendon to it. But only because Sunderland kicked off first.

Speaking of which, I thought it was good of our players to show solidarity with the fans by walking out after 77 minutes.

It's nice that the fans are deluded enough about their importance to think a walkout makes a jot of difference.

That lack of support and walkout could have cost Liverpool eighth.

Leicester and occasionally Spurs aside, this is a poor quality league.....standards have been dropping for the past couple of seasons.....massive wages and journeymen footballers have somewhat taken the edge off!

it's a league with high quality players and poor quality teams

Leicester and occasionally Spurs aside, this is a poor quality league.....standards have been dropping for the past couple of seasons.....massive wages and journeymen footballers have somewhat taken the edge off!

Wages are a big factor for sure. There is simply no motivation for many now when they are financially secure for life at 18-21. If a move doesn't work out or things are not going right, so what?

I think the quality of the top teams will improve again over the next 3 years purely because of the money coming into the game from the new tv deal will entice some top quality from abroad.

Football is shit and should be banned. Twenty two grossly overpaid nancy boys kicking a ball of wind around on what could be a nice piece of land for a quiet walk etc. And throwing themselves to the floor at the mere thought of the breeze from a butterfly's wings touching their gay little legs. Fucking man up. And try to win an international match sometime English losers. And......it's a hot bed for organized violence and general breeding ground for hooligans. Why do people take fuckball so fucking seriously? It's a fukin' joke. whatever.gifthumbsup.gifwink.png

Archived