Premiership 2015/16

ans

I think if we had 15 on the pitch we would probably still lose the way Barcelona are playing. I think we should just focus on the premiership :)

Next few league matches will be telling. Man Utd away and then Spurs away. If we somehow don't 'bottle it' then I would fancy our chances. But like notwell says, we do have a habit of imploding at critical times. Hopefully not this time around.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't all fans get carried away. I'm sure Liverpool fans would do exactly the same in that position. Also that was his first game back after 9 months out, so why not enjoy it. I know I did :)

And by the way, I agree that team dressing room photo was cringe.

Don't all fans get carried away. I'm sure Liverpool fans would do exactly the same in that position. Also that was his first game back after 9 months out, so why not enjoy it. I know I did smile.png

it's gonna be their year la!

Don't all fans get carried away. I'm sure Liverpool fans would do exactly the same in that position. Also that was his first game back after 9 months out, so why not enjoy it. I know I did :)

To be fair Liverpool paraded round A Field like they won the league when they stole a draw not so long ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Typical Daily Mail OTT sensationalist stuff. Paedophile etc. He's an idiot tempted by a besotted girl fan just under the age of consent. He's certainly stupid; hardly a paragon of moral rectitude, but paedophile conjours up all kinds of connotations that don't apply.

Archived