Premiership 2015/16

ans

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two games in hand on 7th, one game on 6th. Straight forward run-in. More positive feeling around the club than there is at the current 6th place team. In better form than the 6th team and looking at the two lineups on paper last night a stronger team at the moment.

I think Liverpool will finish 6th. BUT last year's 6th was part of process of decline that continued into start of this year. Not fantastic, but a corner has been turned, it might lead to another corner a bit down the road. But I bet United fans would rather be 8th and feeling optimistic rather than 6th and feeling negative.

Two games in hand on 7th, one game on 6th. Straight forward run-in. More positive feeling around the club than there is at the current 6th place team. In better form than the 6th team and looking at the two lineups on paper last night a stronger team at the moment.

I think Liverpool will finish 6th. BUT last year's 6th was part of process of decline that continued into start of this year. Not fantastic, but a corner has been turned, it might lead to another corner a bit down the road. But I bet United fans would rather be 8th and feeling optimistic rather than 6th and feeling negative.

I don't feel there is anything successful about finishing 8th or 6th. It's not acceptable to a side that has won the league the most times. And shouldn't be for the one that has won it the second most.

United were missing probably 5 - 6 players last night who, had they been fit, would have played. So, the line ups are not quite what you would make it.

LVG will be gone shortly. I suspect Mourinho will be installed and a decent budget available. They need a few additions but they have the money to do it. And with Mourinho they'll have the manager to deliver results and put United back to the top. Which is where they should be.

Archived