ans

So his top six were

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man C

Man U

Liverpool

Spurs

Swap Chelsea for Leicester, because no one could have predicted their positions wouldn't be reserved. He misjudged Spurs, so if you move them up to second he got the next four in the order they'll finish.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that was hilarious.

Optimism Rhumsaa? That's the nature of being a fan.

I have even got a rationale for that viewpoint.

1. We're currently 8th, two points behind Southampton (7th) with two games in hand.

2. We've a game in hand on West Ham and Utd, (6th and 5th) win that we're a point behind West Ham and two behind Utd.

3. Utd. and West Ham still have to play each other. If we win our fixture that weekend, then whatever the result, we'll pass one or the other of them.

4. Both Utd and West Ham still have to play Leicester.

5. All our remaining ties are against teams below us in the league.

There'll probably be slip ups along the way so I think we'll only catch one of West Ham and Man U, most likely West Ham. To be honest I think if we're below 6th that will reflect badly on Klopp.

I don't like him but I'd say he's got about as many right as anyone else would.

Only one person in the country was predicting a Leicester title win.

And I don't think anyone could foresee the Chelsea shambles. Pretty much every "pundit" had Chelsea top 3.

Their stadium was half empty at the weekend against West Brom.

Small club really and no need to add 10,000 seats to a stadium they struggled to fill anyway.

I'm guessing you'll be a Manchester United fan. I'm no Man City fan (my team are much worse) but their stadium holds 60,000 and 53,920 attended the Man City v West Brom game, maybe maths isn't your strong point?

Small club really and no need to add 10,000 seats to a stadium they struggled to fill anyway.

I'm guessing you'll be a Manchester United fan. I'm no Man City fan (my team are much worse) but their stadium holds 60,000 and 53,920 attended the Man City v West Brom game, maybe maths isn't your strong point?

I'm sorry, but if you watched MOTD you could see a huge amount of empty seats in both the upper and lower tiers. It isn't about maths. Use your eyes.

A lot more than 6000. They were everywhere in large blocks too. It caught my eye because you don't normally see so many lower tier seats empty.

60000 isn't needed. Except when United turn up because they sell out every stadium

I'm sorry, but if you watched MOTD you could see a huge amount of empty seats in both the upper and lower tiers. It isn't about maths. Use your eyes.

A lot more than 6000. They were everywhere in large blocks too. It caught my eye because you don't normally see so many lower tier seats empty.

60000 isn't needed. Except when United turn up because they sell out every stadium

Your argument is illogical. You said that the stadium was half full, looking at the stadium capacity and the match attendance that simply isn't true. You probably are right that the stadium is too big though. Interesting to note that they always sell out when Southend United turn up.

Archived