Premiership 2015/16

ans

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Man U but they are total shite at the moment. Just not good enough.

They're a couple of players short.

It's a shame Shaw snapped his leg. He's been a huge miss going forward.

That young lad Mensah looks very impressive. He is a beast and he's only a kid.

King Louis needs to go for no other reason than he is too cautious. But with the addition of three players into the first team that's a squad that can easily challenge for the title.

It always make me laugh when a fan of one of the "big" clubs claims that their team just needs a couple more players. Just how much money do these clubs have to spend to make their fans happy?

Manchester United need to get rid of LVG, if only because of his insistance on carrying that stupid folder.

Chelsea are going to have a big say in this. They are at home to both although you'd like to think they would have no motivation to beat Leicester. Both have reasonably easy home games this weekend then Spurs go to Chelsea and Leicester go to United. Leicester play first I think.

Leicester also have Everton at home on 7th May. If (big if) they were in the FA Cup Final then it's ideal for Leicester because you are not going to get Everton going full pelt just before the final. PLayers won't want to be injured or banned.

It's going to be weird when they come to Old Trafford. United will be desperate to win to keep alive any tiny hope of catching Arsenal or City. But if Leicester win they pretty much win the league.w00t.gif

Leicester also have Everton at home on 7th May. If (big if) they were in the FA Cup Final then it's ideal for Leicester because you are not going to get Everton going full pelt just before the final. PLayers won't want to be injured or banned.

The way our season is going we will turn Leicester over and deny them the League......Im hoping for a customary Everton capitulation however!!!

I don't think so. West Ham are a very decent side and that was a tricky game.

West Ham have slapped Liverpool, Arsenal, and City away and they drew at Chelsea and United.

They'll miss Vardy but they have very able cover in Ulloa and Okazaki.

Archived