Premiership 2015/16

ans

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid appointment.

Lukaku price dropped after last night's shambles. So there's some housekeeping for RK to attend too after the Euros for sure.

New season, new hope. Then again doesn't everyone think that....apart from Ans!

Lukaku has been shit for most of 2016.

I question his desire to be a real top top player.

Solid appointment.

Lukaku price dropped after last night's shambles. So there's some housekeeping for RK to attend too after the Euros for sure.

New season, new hope. Then again doesn't everyone think that....apart from Ans!

Lukaku has been shit for most of 2016.

I question his desire to be a real top top player.

He's not been performing at his best since the turn of the year but then neither were Everton and the whole Bobby M saga as well.

The main drawback for Lukaku is that he is at his best attacking play not being a target man and holding the ball up or laying it off.

He's very much the sort of player who looks unstoppable or garbage - rarely inbetween.

I still think that if healthy he will command a fee above £35million quite comfortably and probably go to a top German or Spanish club and score a lot of goals.

I'm already writing off the 2016/17 season and I look forward to competing for a mid table finish in League One the following year.

But you're going to be the next Barcelona. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36539242

Have to say though the Koeman appointment seems bizarre by Everton. Total lack of ambition.

Who do you think we should have gone for?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived