Premiership 2015/16

ans

He picked up Rodgers' team, took them to two cup finals, and has some form in taking non-spectacular teams to unexpected heights after a few years. He is also not a bullshit charlatan who moves teams whenever a bigger pay packet looms (although I understand the argument that he therefore doesn't need a new contract). Hugely charismatic, a football romantic (not a cunt like Mourinho) and a draw for fans and players alike. I can't see any problem with this. We have had Kenny (God-like for the fans, but really not a magnet for ambitious young players), Roy fucking Hodgson (no further comment necessary), and Brendan Rodgers (I like him, to be honest, but it was too early for him to take on a job like Liverpool). This one is a keeper

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He picked up Rodgers' team, took them to two cup finals, and has some form in taking non-spectacular teams to unexpected heights after a few years. He is also not a bullshit charlatan who moves teams whenever a bigger pay packet looms (although I understand the argument that he therefore doesn't need a new contract). Hugely charismatic, a football romantic (not a cunt like Mourinho) and a draw for fans and players alike. I can't see any problem with this. We have had Kenny (God-like for the fans, but really not a magnet for ambitious young players), Roy fucking Hodgson (no further comment necessary), and Brendan Rodgers (I like him, to be honest, but it was too early for him to take on a job like Liverpool). This one is a keeper

No. That was Bruce Grobbelaar.

He'll be gone before that contract expires. He'll want a big club at some point rather than losing the odd final and finishing 6th each season.

And how can anyone who was a racist supporting cunt be god like? He was sacked for it and almost cost the club its sponsors . Embarrassment

Dalglish won as many European Cups in his playing career as Manchester United have in their entire history.

Klopp knows the place that suits him. Let's pretend you'd rather have Mourinho than him. As fucking if

As long as Jose conducts himself properly I'm happy. He's in the top couple of club managers in the world . Trophy track record from every major league in Europe

No one cares what Kenny won. Or that it was small change compared to Giggs. (Who won his medals when it was actually difficult to do it)

Dalgleish was a fucking racist supporting embarrassment and it got him sacked . Standard Chartered had to fucking TELL Liverpool and that knob to apologise or they were binning their deal . Was also found to be lying too in the aftermath.

Jose won't conduct himself properly. He is an eye poking, sexist twat. And in decline. He's been at Real Madrid, been sacked, been at Chelsea, been sacked, and now he's found his level. The Scum. They deserve each other.

Contrast that with Jurgen Klopp. Superb character, universally admired, never bought his way to success.

And you care. Go to Anfield and see what he's won (you won't be able to see it at Old Trafford - they haven't got a European Cup there, and never will).

Dalglish is a footballing god. Better than anything that ever played for Manchester United, as demonstrated by his three European Cups (one player with as many as Manchester United in their entire history).

Ha ha ha

Yes, I'm sure that you're convinced that Mourinho (all women are secretaries) is entirely free of prejudice. Well done. He is definitely of high moral character

Great job for a has been, just like his predecessor.

If only Manchester United had five European Cups, their fans could go and visit it.

They are always welcome to come and see it at Anfield

Who's worried? The despicable has-been eye-poker Mourinho (who despises 50% of the population based only on their gender) is exactly where he belongs.

Has he ever apologised to Eva Carneiro? I know the club did.

Again, five European Cups, three of which Kenny won. Kenny has won more of them than Alex Ferguson!

Archived