Its True

FCMR

If ManxForum's admin actually were being forced to supply our details, I would hope - and I do believe - that they would tell their membership that the requeqt was being made and the information supplied?

Any truth in the rumour that you won't come out and put on record who that MHK is?

A challenge then ...

If he's been given info on us, then let's have his/hers!

Who is the MHK in question?

When was the information requested?

Was everyone's inforamtion requested?

If not, whose?

From whom?

When was it supplied?

Who supplied it?

Proof?

In case you missed it, who is the MHK in question?

Edit for typos

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any truth in the rumour that a certain MHK was after the ip adresses of the posters on this forum, and has had them supplied :angry:

Oh FFS!!!

Ooooohhh.... and I guess everyone is on readily identifiable fixed IP addresses that can easily be tracked rather than dynamic ones from an ISP's general pool... oh hang on a minute that doesn't quite work does it???

Give us a break... comments like that make me want to dish out a few. (Breaks that is...)

Not to mention that fact that there are a number of off island posters on UK ISPs.

The whole thing is ludicrous and utterly baseless. The only shred of 'evidence' that was offered by the little boys club was discovered to be woefully incorrect.

Any truth in the rumour that a certain MHK was after the ip adresses of the posters on this forum, and has had them supplied :angry:

The only people with access to see logged IP's are myself and Unisol.

No such approach has been made asking for details, and even if it was - no details would be disclosed.

Thanks for that, I had a good reason to ask it.

Its a pity another Mod chose to use his skill to slag one off

It's a pity you had to raise these baseless accusations again.

The only people with access to see logged IP's are myself and Unisol.

No such approach has been made asking for details, and even if it was - no details would be disclosed.

The perfect response.

Archived