Corbynmania

Rhumsaa

I've ignored the fool for the most part, but I honestly had to laugh at Corbyn's women only train carriages to stop harrassment - it's like watching someones racist grand dad trying to be overly polite to the black couple that's moved in next door.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've ignored the fool for the most part, but I honestly had to laugh at Corbyn's women only train carriages to stop harrassment - it's like watching someones racist grand dad trying to be overly polite to the black couple that's moved in next door.

Have you seen what he actually said rather than a summarised report?

I can remember when they had "ladies waiting rooms" on stations , I may be wrong but did they not also have "ladies only" compartments?

Different things amuse different people but can't say that Mr Corbyn resembles a racist grand dad (he used to be my MP years back).

just sayingflowers.gif

Life's too short for forensic examination of outpourings from the likes of Corbyn. A summary is more than enough.

Life's too short for forensic examination of outpourings from the likes of Corbyn. A summary is more than enough.

I'm not talking about a forensic examination I'm talking about dealing in facts rather than biasly spun hearsay

I'm not talking about a forensic examination I'm talking about dealing in facts rather than biasly spun hearsay

OK I'll play. What did he actually say then?

Why don't you read it for yourself and then you'll know

Why don't you read it for yourself and then you'll know

Can't be bothered. But if someone posts it here I'll stoop.

Archived