Corbynmania

Rhumsaa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameron says Corbyn is a threat to national security...says the guy who broke international laws...

Which international laws were these then ..?

Read a news article and find out. I'll give you a hint it rhymes with Cyria and grone...

Cameron's actual quote:

"The Labour Party is now a threat to our national security, our economic security and your family's security."

Economic security? Have you heard of this austerity thing your part is hammering home?

Cameron says Corbyn is a threat to national security...says the guy who broke international laws...

Which international laws were these then ..?

Read a news article and find out. I'll give you a hint it rhymes with Cyria and grone...

Cameron's actual quote:

"The Labour Party is now a threat to our national security, our economic security and your family's security."

Economic security? Have you heard of this austerity thing your part is hammering home?

Yeh, the key word is "our" economic security. People who work for a living.......

Isn't the rise of corbyn inism just a reflection on how far the other way the tories are? Can you have one without the other?

No, it's a reflection of New Labour having moved too far away from the left in some people's minds. Corbyn appeals to Labour people who felt disenfranchised by New Labour. The problem with Corbyn is that he doesn't appeal to those on the left who are against mass immigration (it isn't just a right-wing issue), and that's why he'll fail to generate broad support beyond the base of leftists who voted him to be leader of the party. He can't win. I predict more people than ever will vote Tory in the next election.

He does have a compassionate enough looking beard. I'd vote for him..

His face looking like a minge is no reason to vote for him. Corbyn projects an image of a laid back nice chap who gets on with everyone and respects debate and disagremeent but when he's wound up in interviews by someone who disagrees with him you see his real little Stalin character come out.

He does have a compassionate enough looking beard. I'd vote for him..

His face looking like a minge is no reason to vote for him. Corbyn projects an image of a laid back nice chap who gets on with everyone and respects debate and disagremeent but when he's wound up in interviews by someone who disagrees with him you see his real little Stalin character come out.

Well, no matter how good the minge looks, there's always a c*** behind it ! ph34r.png

Tom Watson the new deputy! Wonder what Murdoch will make of that! cool.png

After bringing-down the 'News of the World', I suspect the Dirty Digger isn't going to wait until his Billy boils. The main guns of the SS News International will be steered toward him.

Archived