Immigration

Gee Cee

Yeh, but they won't be will they? You know that really................

I will know once the investigations have been completed.

Until then try not to let your inner racist shine too brightly...

Good for you, except by then it will probably be far too late, if it isn't already. You might not mind gambling with the safety of your nearest and dearest in believing that all the warnings and reports coming out of Europe are nothing more than right wing propaganda but I'm certainly not. Not wanting your whole way of life to be completely fucked over by an invasion of, arrogant lawless animals as they rape and pillage (literally) their way across the continent does not make you a racist. Ffs, too many people still wearing the blinkers of political correctness, it's time to open your eyes.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One slaps her across the face and another animal trips her over, sorry, didn't mean to insult animals.

https://www.facebook.com/100008612162748/videos/1524516987845359/?pnref=story

That's disgusting behaviour and the sort of behaviour that seems to be tolerated because they are refugees!

Seeing all the bad press that they are now receiving if the other refugees can't keep them under control then all men without young families should all be sent back.

I'm far from racist but now they are filming the deeds and laughing at the fact that no-one will do anything.

It beggars belief, just how low a life form they must be to think three grown ''men'' assaulting a young girl is a fun day out and makes them look big and clever. Fuck pc, there's nothing I'd like more than two acquaint those fucking sub-humans with the business end of a base ball bat!

There will always be those just looking for any excuse for a good riot and a ruck, but sometimes it seems it's the only way to get the Ivory tower residents to listen. Merkel isn't in any personal danger, she doesn't have to walk the streets or run the gauntlet to get to work, so she needs to be made to realize she now has blood on her hands. Time to look after the people she was elected by.

Another article by the forward-thinking Dutch politician, Geert Wilders.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4733/stop-denying-the-obvious-islam-is-a-problem

The attack in Jakarta this morning confirms this is a global problem.

Ultra-right wing, Israeli funded, fascist supporting, National Front member..."forward thinking" you say?

More cliched, naive, useful idiocy. Lol!

Actually everything I said is factual and widely available information. It's not my fault your "poster boy" is a bundle of hate and piss.

Archived