Immigration

Gee Cee

Doesn't really matter what you think of Geert Wilders in general terms, what he is saying right now needs to be heard and understood. Seems to me he's telling it like it is, which puts him in the minority and an easy target for the intentionally blind politics of the left wing. Even if he was classed as evil, right now he's by far the lesser of two.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't really matter what you think of Geert Wilders in general terms, what he is saying right now needs to be heard and understood. Seems to me he's telling it like it is, which puts him in the minority and an easy target for the intentionally blind politics of the left wing. Even if he was classed as evil, right now he's by far the lesser of two.

I'm sure those who spoke out about the rise of another right wing, fascist, European who had extreme views on how certain portions of the population should be "dealt" with, would feel the same about this "person"...

Once again, you're deliberately missing the point and using moral equivalency as a distraction.

Can you not come up with a suggestion of a solution without parroting tired old cliché and spurious relativism ..?

No moral equivalency, I am using actual comparison.

It is a very complicated subject, however, copying the mistakes of the past aren't going to help matters are they?

But then some would love the idea of living in a Naziesque fascist society.

I would hate to live in a Nazi society almost as much as I'd hate to live in a Sharia society.

That kind of sums up the problem for me. It's the extremes of groups that cause all the problems, the majority of the general people just want to get on with life and interact with each other.

I would hate to live in a Nazi society almost as much as I'd hate to live in a Sharia society.

Considering Muslims make up only 5% of the population of the UK do you honestly ever see that being the case?

Sounds more like something to rouse the rabble.

A politician, a tax payer and a refugee are sat at a table with 20 cookies on it. The politician takes 18 of them and warns the tax payer that the refugee is after his cookie.

Considering Muslims make up only 5% of the population of the UK do you honestly ever see that being the case?

A politician, a tax payer and a refugee are sat at a table with 20 cookies on it. The politician takes 18 of them and warns the tax payer that the refugee is after his cookie.

So anyone who doesn't agree with your views is rabble?

12509231_1117875328256694_51009221487670

However to out this in some context, the two lads involved were class mates and this was a result of an argument.

The part about defending white girls (how very Aryan) is hearsay and has not been confirmed.

The story isn't being covered up and is all over Swedish websites (a five second Google search can confirm that).

These types of memes are exactly the type of knee jerk, half baked rabble rousing I was talking about.

So anyone who doesn't agree with your views is rabble?

You know exactly what I mean. Instead of blaming all the failings of the society on the Jews as the Nazis did, people like that Right Wing Fascist have swapped the word for Muslim.

Good analogy, thanks to Pascal Cygan and lifted from twitter.

I never claimed I created it.

You seem very narrow minded in your interpretation of other peoples opinions. I'm against violent extremism in all its forms, whatever the source, but a massive turd is about to hit the mother of all fans and it's been thrown, in this case, by extreme Islam. It's not right wing Nazi's pouring across the borders disguised as refugees.

You seem very narrow minded in your interpretation of other peoples opinions. I'm against violent extremism in all its forms, whatever the source, but a massive turd is about to hit the mother of all fans and it's been thrown, in this case, by extreme Islam. It's not right wing Nazi's pouring across the borders disguised as refugees.

No, we're the ones bombing their countries to "help" them...and when they come to us for help, we demonise them and wonder why they are angry at us.

Why should that article be anymore true than the conflicting one. I'm sure there are some exaggerated and even totally made up stories coming out of this crisis, but I'm equally sure there's plenty that aren't. Do you really believe there isn't a problem with Islamic extremist's, or are you just a sympathizer?

Archived