Immigration

Gee Cee

You seem very narrow minded in your interpretation of other peoples opinions. I'm against violent extremism in all its forms, whatever the source, but a massive turd is about to hit the mother of all fans and it's been thrown, in this case, by extreme Islam. It's not right wing Nazi's pouring across the borders disguised as refugees.

No, we're the ones bombing their countries to "help" them...and when they come to us for help, we demonise them and wonder why they are angry at us.

"Its not the Nazis politicians fault, its the Jews Muslims. Its a good job the Nazis Right Wing Extremists can see clearly in all this"

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should that article be anymore true than the conflicting one. I'm sure there are some exaggerated and even totally made up stories coming out of this crisis, but I'm equally sure there's plenty that aren't. Do you really believe there isn't a problem with Islamic extremist's, or are you just a sympathizer?

Did you really just pull the "with us or against us" card?

Is there a problem with Islamic Extremism? Yes.

Is there a problem with Right Wing Extremism? Yes.

Are we completely innocent in the rise of Islamic Extremism? No.

Are we making the problem worse by making all Muslims accountable for the actions of the few? Yes.

Are we the architects of our own problem by interfering in Middle Eastern problems? No doubt.

This is not an "us or them" situation and to think it is that simple is very naive.

Why should that article be anymore true than the conflicting one. I'm sure there are some exaggerated and even totally made up stories coming out of this crisis, but I'm equally sure there's plenty that aren't. Do you really believe there isn't a problem with Islamic extremist's, or are you just a sympathizer?

Well they have a bit more information (including videos, etc) than a one line "fact".

Until all the facts are released, I am more willing to bet this was a school fight that got out of hand.

The race baiters however are just itching for stories like this that can be twisted to their agenda.

You seem very narrow minded in your interpretation of other peoples opinions. I'm against violent extremism in all its forms, whatever the source, but a massive turd is about to hit the mother of all fans and it's been thrown, in this case, by extreme Islam. It's not right wing Nazi's pouring across the borders disguised as refugees.

No, we're the ones bombing their countries to "help" them...and when they come to us for help, we demonise them and wonder why they are angry at us.

Yeah your right, all those sexually assaulted women got what was coming to them for bombing other people countries. Bollox, Extreme islam is doing what it has always done,

Well they have a bit more information (including videos, etc) than a one line "fact".

Until all the facts are released, I am more willing to bet this was a school fight that got out of hand.

The race baiters however are just itching for stories like this that can be twisted to their agenda.

Did you really just pull ''the race card''. Fyi, I'm totally against racism, but Islam isn't a race anyway, and what's with the ''we'' did this and we did that and we are responsible...etc. '' We'' aren't responsible for anything, the knobs in power are, yet who is taking all the shit. If somebody drops a bomb on my house, I go after ''him'' and his bosses, I don't scuttle off to his country of origin and take it out on ordinary population, and while I'm there, demand they adopt my belief system.

Did you really just pull ''the race card''. Fyi, I'm totally against racism, but Islam isn't a race anyway, and what's with the ''we'' did this and we did that and we are responsible...etc. '' We'' aren't responsible for anything, the knobs in power are, yet who is taking all the shit. If somebody drops a bomb on my house, I go after ''him'' and his bosses, I don't scuttle off to his country of origin and take it out on ordinary population, and while I'm there, demand they adopt my belief system.

I am not going to explain asymmetrical warfare to you. Look it up.

A little light reading for those worried about being converted by 2050:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/we-asked-an-expert-how-islamists-could-actually-take-over-the-uk-998

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

TL;DR version, stopping talking bollocks and get on with your lives.

Not for lack of trying...

A little light reading for those worried about being converted by 2050:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/we-asked-an-expert-how-islamists-could-actually-take-over-the-uk-998

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

TL;DR version, stopping talking bollocks and get on with your lives.

Not for lack of trying...

The mad utterings of the few and misguided...

Archived