Immigration

Gee Cee

I briefly skimmed it,but I cannot see how a Sharia Court could enforce its orders here in the west. Who is going to enforce them here?

The stories like this are put out to worry and divide people, these courts have no more weight behind them than if I set up my own court...What is the problem here, are these story's telling us that we need to be worried that a man of middle eastern appearance is going to rape our wives and daughters, and that the Sharia courts are going to let him off the crime, Its not going to happen,,,However it surely stirs up some people.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I briefly skimmed it,but I cannot see how a Sharia Court could enforce its orders here in the west. Who is going to enforce them here?

The stories like this are put out to worry and divide people, these courts have no more weight behind them than if I set up my own court...What is the problem here, are these story's telling us that we need to be worried that a man of middle eastern appearance is going to rape our wives and daughters, and that the Sharia courts are going to let him off the crime, Its not going to happen,,,However it surely stirs up some people.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5512/sharia-courts-muslim-women

Interesting post B&B ......

As Voltaire said(?) something like the worst scenario is when a government allies itself with a religion which results in the lowliest cleric having considerable/ inappropriate power.

I was aware that jewish courts of arbitration exist to sort matters should both parties agree but unaware that the "law" 'ratified' these courts and their decisions.

It would appear that the government (UK?) now colludes with a religion (presumably one it approves of) to enforce the indefensible decisions made by some deluded religious individual .

In the interests of a level playing field can one set up a "jedi' or 'pagan' court as in my view any religion is as valid as any other , if not then the world really is 'barmy'flowers.gif

He wouldn't be tried in a sharia court. It would be an English court.

I have struggled to link to a url - often they come out as a non-hyperlink and are not clickable hence I edit to do the copying and pasting - so please help!

I do realise the lengthy copy and pastes are a turn-off for many.

To link - find in another tab the page you want, copy its URL.

Come to the MF thread you want to put the link into - either hit quote, to reply to a previous post; or use the reply box at the bottom of the page.

Write what you want to write.

To put the link in, select the text you want to the link to be embedded in, then hit the chain symbol with the small green plus in it in the second row of symbols above the reply box - it is 8 buttons to the right of the bold button, which you've clearly found!!

A dialogue box will open asking for the URL you copied earlier - paste it in, hit ok. You're done!

Hope that makes sense.

If you've problems just ask!

Why are they calling them refugees? Anyone hanging out there is anything but. They are illegal immigrants, nothing more. Refugees can receive shelter and care elsewhere already. They don't need to illegally make their way to the UK.

The mood in Europe is changing big time. Even stupid Germany is waking up. I always thought the Australians were right twats with their offshore camps and stuff, but they got it right. The way these things are run in Australia is wrong, but the concept is right.

I see that no sensible conversation can take place on this thread as the IOM Hasbara branch will just bombard it with length copy and pastes from approved anti-Muslim propaganda.

I genuinely feel sorry for normal Muslims out there trying to live their lives, while facing this constant vitriol and hatred.

Peace out.

Vitriol?

I agree racism and intolerance are a serious problem in the UK and too many Muslims are subject to abuse simply for wearing headscarfs or following the peaceful tennents of their religion, but there is a huge common ground for moderate people to come together to condemn Islamist ideology.

It is not vitriol to ask people to condemn terrorism and heinous violence; renounce slavery and the repression of women, respect the diversity of a society (especially the very British tendency to ridicule) and integrate not excluding themselves and learning English.

rmanx, all I hear from you is justifications as to why people should not do these things.

You should be encouraging them to do it despite them.

Archived