Immigration

Gee Cee

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vitriol?

I agree racism and intolerance are a serious problem in the UK and too many Muslims are subject to abuse simply for wearing headscarfs or following the peaceful tennents of their religion, but there is a huge common ground for moderate people to come together to condemn Islamist ideology.

It is not vitriol to ask people to condemn terrorism and heinous violence; renounce slavery and the repression of women, respect the diversity of a society (especially the very British tendency to ridicule) and integrate not excluding themselves and learning English.

rmanx, all I hear from you is justifications as to why people should not do these things.

You should be encouraging them to do it despite them.

You clearly aren't reading my posts with a balanced approach.

I do condemn terrorism and heinous violence; renounce slavery and the repression of women, respect the diversity of a society.

And normal Muslims do just that. But some on here (including our resident Hasbara agent) seem to only want to accuse and demonise a large group of people by the actions of the few.

Should everyone in Britain be judged by the likes of the EDF or BF or KTI?

Normal Muslims, did you not watch this viideo about your ''normal Muslims? http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59604-immigration/?p=1055068

No, but I can tell by the tone in which you presented, it will not represent normal Muslims.

P.S. You might want to google the guy who posted that video. He has been referred to as an "intellectual disaster"

Normal Muslims, did you not watch this viideo about your ''normal Muslims? http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59604-immigration/?p=1055068

No, but I can tell by the tone in which you presented, it will not represent normal Muslims.

P.S. You might want to google the guy who posted that video. He has been referred to as an "intellectual disaster"

You might actually want to watch it before judging it, otherwise it just makes it sound like you're refusing to accept anything which might contradict your view. The Muslims in the video start off by proclaiming themselves 'normal Muslims', it's not just my slant on it. Refusing to watch it surely makes any further comments you have to make invalid.

rmanx, are you willing to watch it when it is published by the Middle East Media Research Institute?

I hope you realize that concentrating on the messenger and not the message is a rather poor way to conduct an analysis.

1 man claiming to speak for 1.6 Billion Muslims?

Come on now China, I expect better from you.

There are plenty of Christians who think gays should be killed, Women should know their place, etc.

Are all Christians represented by those individuals?

You might actually want to watch it before judging it, otherwise it just makes it sound like you're refusing to accept anything which might contradict your view. The Muslims in the video start off by proclaiming themselves 'normal Muslims', it's not just my slant on it. Refusing to watch it surely makes any further comments you have to make invalid.

Refusing to watch an invalid source doesn't invalidate my opinion.

rmanx, are you willing to watch it when it is published by the Middle East Media Research Institute?

I hope you realize that concentrating on the messenger and not the message is a rather poor way to conduct an analysis.

1 man claiming to speak for 1.6 Billion Muslims?

Come on now China, I expect better from you.

There are plenty of Christians who think gays should be killed, Women should know their place, etc.

Are all Christians represented by those individuals?

rmanx, your not getting my point are you. I'm asking you to discuss the audience reaction to this one individual claiming to represent them.

Archived