Immigration

Gee Cee

If MEMRI isn't PC enough for you why not use the original source - Islam.net. Is that good enough for you?

What is your response to the audience reaction?

Sorry but isn't this the equivalent of appeal to majority?

Watch a video of a Britain First meeting, they claim to be normal British people.

As to the audience reaction...the response of a minority doesn't represent the Majority, regardless of their misrepresentations.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normal Muslims, did you not watch this viideo about your ''normal Muslims? http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59604-immigration/?p=1055068

No, but I can tell by the tone in which you presented, it will not represent normal Muslims.

P.S. You might want to google the guy who posted that video. He has been referred to as an "intellectual disaster"

You might actually want to watch it before judging it, otherwise it just makes it sound like you're refusing to accept anything which might contradict your view. The Muslims in the video start off by proclaiming themselves 'normal Muslims', it's not just my slant on it. Refusing to watch it surely makes any further comments you have to make invalid.

Refusing to watch an invalid source doesn't invalidate my opinion.

So is an Islamic Source good enough to you? This wasn't created by an anti-muslim covert operation - it was published by a Muslim organization to show support for Koranic punishments.

Normal Muslims, did you not watch this viideo about your ''normal Muslims? http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59604-immigration/?p=1055068

No, but I can tell by the tone in which you presented, it will not represent normal Muslims.

P.S. You might want to google the guy who posted that video. He has been referred to as an "intellectual disaster"

You might actually want to watch it before judging it, otherwise it just makes it sound like you're refusing to accept anything which might contradict your view. The Muslims in the video start off by proclaiming themselves 'normal Muslims', it's not just my slant on it. Refusing to watch it surely makes any further comments you have to make invalid.

Refusing to watch an invalid source doesn't invalidate my opinion.

So is an Islamic Source good enough to you? This wasn't created by an anti-muslim covert operation - it was published by a Muslim organization to show support for Koranic punishments.

You mean like Biblical punishments? Either source...my opinion is the same.

0.00001% (made up number) of a population of 1.6 Billion is hardly representative.

If MEMRI isn't PC enough for you why not use the original source - Islam.net. Is that good enough for you?

What is your response to the audience reaction?

Sorry but isn't this the equivalent of appeal to majority?

Watch a video of a Britain First meeting, they claim to be normal British people.

As to the audience reaction...the response of a minority doesn't represent the Majority, regardless of their misrepresentations.

No I don't think it is.

It is trying to show there is a serious problem in a society - I agree there is a problem in the UK with the EDF, NF etc and yes there would be lots of hands up if you videoed a meeting of supporters of such organizations when they were asked about sending "them" all back where they belong.

That is a problem - it needs facing and challenging.

There is also a problem with Muslim views of women, punishment and violence.

Refusing to even watch a video produced by Muslims to showing they are proud of such Koranic views is crazy.

Which extremist view is more likely to result in mass casualites within the UK at the moment?

You seem to be always blaming our society for Islamic violence. That to me is really problematic and shows a real blind spot in your views - refusing to watch the video confirms that even more.

Do people in Belgium deserve to be attacked because of Belgium's violence to Muslims over the last centuries too?

Which extremist view is more likely to result in mass casualites within the UK at the moment?

You seem to be always blaming our society for Islamic violence.

So just a coincidence that we have been bombing Middle East countries for the last 15 odd years?

Radical Islamic violence...is a direct response to "Christian" (don't forget the PM loves to tell us we are a Christian nation) interference.

You mean like Biblical punishments? Either source...my opinion is the same.

0.00001% (made up number) of a population of 1.6 Billion is hardly representative.

Rmanx - what are you claiming with your made up number - the whole point of this is that there is a lot of evidence that significant proportions of Muslim societies are absolutely fine with stoning to death homosexuals, adulterers, apostates etc.

If you are claiming these are tiny proportions you are wrong.

Even in the UK they are worryingly high.

Do you really think the %of Christians advocating Biblical punishments is comparable to the %of Muslims advocating Koranic ones.

In the UK?

In the World?

Seriously you are being deliberately blind if you think your made up number is anything like useful in understanding the problem we have with significant proportions of our society supporting reprehensible ideas about killing homosexuals etc.

So just a coincidence that we have been bombing Middle East countries for the last 15 odd years?

Radical Islamic violence...is a direct response to "Christian" (don't forget the PM loves to tell us we are a Christian nation) interference.

You are seriously saying that Muslims advocating the stoning of homosexuals, the killing of apostates and adulterers, the seclusion of women etc is due to the problems caused by Western interventions in the Middle East etc!?

You are being deliberately blind, rmanx. You are so caught up in your ideological dislike of Western foreign policy that you wish to blame it on too many things.

Your bias is transparent and genuinely stopping you objectively looking at a serious problem.

You are seriously saying that Muslims advocating the stoning of homosexuals, the killing of apostates and adulterers, the seclusion of women etc is due to the problems caused by Western interventions in the Middle East etc!?

You are being deliberately blind, rmanx. You are so caught up in your ideological dislike of Western foreign policy that you wish to blame it on too many things.

Your bias is transparent and genuinely stopping you objectively looking at a serious problem.

No, you are putting words "in my mouth". Yes Radical Islam is a problem, which we have antagonised by constant interference and meddling.

There are plenty of Radical Christians advocating the same things, yet they seem to get an easy pass.

At no point have I said that Radical Islam isn't a problem. It is other posters bias that have read my dislike of demonising an entire religion on the actions of a "few" as support of it.

Too much "with us or against us" thinking going on here.

And if you can't see Western military action being a contributing factor in the current "terror" state, you are the one that is blind.

I see that no sensible conversation can take place on this thread as the IOM Hasbara branch will just bombard it with length copy and pastes from approved anti-Muslim propaganda.

I genuinely feel sorry for normal Muslims out there trying to live their lives, while facing this constant vitriol and hatred.

Peace out.

I wonder if you are referring to me as I know that I have been copying and pasting a lot? If you are referring to me, that is plain and simple a really serious libel. I had no idea what that word meant (or that it was even a word at all) until this post of yours and I immediately Googled it. How dare you make such unfounded allegations - and state them as if they are facts.

When you are so blatantly, patently, wilfully and demonstrably wrong you surely need to apologise and recant. Why don't you?

I expect that apology and an edit of the libellous post. I cannot tolerate deliberate libel. You have been warned.

Continue waiting.

I see that no sensible conversation can take place on this thread as the IOM Hasbara branch will just bombard it with length copy and pastes from approved anti-Muslim propaganda.

I genuinely feel sorry for normal Muslims out there trying to live their lives, while facing this constant vitriol and hatred.

Peace out.

I wonder if you are referring to me as I know that I have been copying and pasting a lot? If you are referring to me, that is plain and simple a really serious libel. I had no idea what that word meant (or that it was even a word at all) until this post of yours and I immediately Googled it. How dare you make such unfounded allegations - and state them as if they are facts.

When you are so blatantly, patently, wilfully and demonstrably wrong you surely need to apologise and recant. Why don't you?

I expect that apology and an edit of the libellous post. I cannot tolerate deliberate libel. You have been warned.

<<<SOCK FUCKING PUPPET>>>

Threatening libel against someone saying in an post:

... the IOM Hasbara branch will just bombard it with length copy and pastes from approved anti-Muslim propaganda.

Is pathetic. Get a life, some sense and an understanding of the Internet, and people's free speech right to ridicule.

Also if you are blind to the vast amounts of money being made from the current "terror" state...well aren't you a useful individual.

As I tried to do earlier...I am out.

...of your mind, your depth, rational argument? As I have alluded to before, I'm not anti-muslim, I'm most definitely anti stoning, beheading, beating, female persucution, or to put it another way, anti-hard line Islam. This isn't about vilifying all Muslims, it's about putting an end to the atrocities committed by those that still want to live in the stone age, and not in a war zone but in every day domestic life. You seem to think we are persucuting Muslims here, have you any idea of the persucution suffered by Christians that is going on right now in Muslim countries, it's nothing short of horrific? And ''we'' didn't bomb anybody, but ''we would still be fitted out in a nice little orange suit for a nice little Islamic game of 'saw the infidels head off with a knife' if ''we'' were in the wrong place at the wrong time,

Archived