Immigration

Gee Cee

Chinahand said: .............................................Get a life, some sense and an understanding of the Internet, and people's free speech right to ridicule.

You are totally correct about getting a life. I have far better (and more enjoyable) things to do than posting here or elsewhere on Manx Forums so I have deleted the content of each of my posts in this thread and in the couple of other threads since November 2015 which I think are probably my only MF posts for several years past. I am now going to ''get a life'' - and as rmanx claimed regarding himself at 12.34: 'I am out''.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chinahand said: .............................................Get a life, some sense and an understanding of the Internet, and people's free speech right to ridicule.

You are totally correct about getting a life. I have far better (and more enjoyable) things to do than posting here or elsewhere on Manx Forums so I have deleted the content of each of my posts in this thread and in three other threads since November 2015 (which think are probably my only MF posts for several years past) and am now going to ''get a life'' again!

So as rmanx claimed regarding himself at 12.34: 'I am out''.

Or you could just take the opinion that if they don't like your posts then fuck'em, there's plenty that do. There's quite a few members on here who feel themselves superior for whatever reason, best just to let them live the illusion and not take it to seriously. laugh.png

Not sure which radio station it was I was listening to this morning, it was either 3FM or Manx Radio. Whatever, anyway, there was a news article about the English test for immigrants, I'm not sure I heard correctly but I'm pretty sure the news reader went on to say something about these things being implemented to easy relations with muslims...

Further ETA... they said it on the Channel 4 news too, "Muslim women will have to prove they can speak English or face deportation" or something like that. Mad.

You are totally correct about getting a life. I have far better (and more enjoyable) things to do than posting here or elsewhere on Manx Forums so I have deleted the content of each of my posts in this thread and in the couple of other threads since November 2015 which I think are probably my only MF posts for several years past. I am now going to ''get a life'' - and as rmanx claimed regarding himself at 12.34: 'I am out''.

That's a shame, I enjoyed reading your posts.

I think at times you need to be thick skinned to post anything on here, which is a shame really because it definitely puts people off who may actually have something useful to say.

Not sure which radio station it was I was listening to this morning, it was either 3FM or Manx Radio. Whatever, anyway, there was a news article about the English test for immigrants, I'm not sure I heard correctly but I'm pretty sure the news reader went on to say something about these things being implemented to easy relations with muslims...

Further ETA... they said it on the Channel 4 news too, "Muslim women will have to prove they can speak English or face deportation" or something like that. Mad.

Why just women?

they said it on the Channel 4 news too, "Muslim women will have to prove they can speak English or face deportation" or something like that. Mad.

That is not what they said at all.

If they had said it like that, I agree, it would be mad but they didn't.

they said it on the Channel 4 news too, "Muslim women will have to prove they can speak English or face deportation" or something like that. Mad.

That is not what they said at all.

If they had said it like that, I agree, it would be mad but they didn't.

It was "women will have to prove they can understand English or face deportation". Pack your bags bees.

Archived