Immigration

Gee Cee

Time will prove me, and most others, right.

Throwing open borders to all and sundry is a recipe for disaster.

Like the horror stories we were sold about the Romanians and Bulgarians coming over in "hordes" when the boarders were open to them...

that is exactly what they did when bliar opened the uk 7 years before we NEEDED to.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparent white people can rape in other countries as well...

So? You might be accused of leading some to think that the recently reported rapes are less serious because a brit has done the same. Is that what you meant?

No. There is not a situation, anywhere in the world were rape is acceptable.

I was just pointing the hypocrisy of another poster suggesting that all Muslims are rapists based on the actions of three men.

Apparent white people can rape in other countries as well...

So? You might be accused of leading some to think that the recently reported rapes are less serious because a brit has done the same. Is that what you meant?

No. There is not a situation, anywhere in the world were rape is acceptable.

I was just pointing the hypocrisy of another poster suggesting that all Muslims are rapists based on the actions of three men.

I see. So it's ok for you to post a link to a report of a young girl who allegedly made up a story about being raped, but when I post a link to a report of three men/animals who have actually been convicted of gang raping a 16 year old girl, it makes me a hypocrite who is suggesting that all Muslims are rapists, even though I made no comment in the post. Your post was trying to suggest that Muslims are being persecuted and mine post was to show this isn't always the case. It's such a pity you don't seem the least bit interested in the horrific persecution / genocide of Christians in many Muslim countries going on as we speak.

young girl who allegedly made up a story about being raped

No allegedly about it. She confessed to making the whole thing up. As a result of her story, what do you think the outcome was?

Your post was trying to suggest that Muslims are being persecuted

They are being persecuted. You only have to read the gutter press to see the way the entire Muslim population is being tarnished by a minority group in the Middle East and by the actions of a even smaller minority in Europe/UK.

It's such a pity you don't seem the least bit interested in the horrific persecution / genocide of Christians in many Muslim countries going on as we speak.

If you want to start a thread about Christian persecution (hahaha - sorry but they kind of having it coming - not the individuals but the religion as a whole)/genocide, then I will be happy to tell you how I feel about it. But this thread is about Immigration, specifically Muslim immigration (although they are in fact refugees).

You get the prize for the biggest number of question evasions today rmanx. Each reply post seems to purposefully deflect attention away from the actual point being made.

Just wondered, have you ever lived/worked in a large muslim community? Have you seen first hand (as opposed to reading it in the wail*) how many uk muslim women are treated?

* and about the only common ground we seem to have is that I agree that the gutter press is whipping up hate against this largely peaceful community. That does not mean to say there isn't any problem.

You get the prize for the biggest number of question evasions today rmanx. Each reply post seems to purposefully deflect attention away from the actual point being made.

Just wondered, have you ever lived/worked in a large muslim community? Have you seen first hand (as opposed to reading it in the wail*) how many uk muslim women are treated?

* and about the only common ground we seem to have is that I agree that the gutter press is whipping up hate against this largely peaceful community. That does not mean to say there isn't any problem.

I never said there isn't a problem. My point is there is just as much a problem of mistreatment of women in all communities in the UK, not just Muslims, but it seem the flavour of the day is only make a point of problems in the Muslim community.

I spent several years living in Wolverhampton/Birmingham, does that count?

How many of those incoming have been found to be actual Jihadists?

Perhaps a more relevant question might be to ask how many might actively support violence rather than asking a question you know damn well can't be answered by the poster. Yep, that can't be easily answered either.

How many of those incoming have been found to be actual Jihadists?

Perhaps a more relevant question might be to ask how many might actively support violence rather than asking a question you know damn well can't be answered by the poster. Yep, that can't be easily answered either.

But the poster claimed "a sizeable and burgeoning minority intent on Jihad", based on what source?

If you want to start a thread about Christian persecution (hahaha - sorry but they kind of having it coming - not the individuals but the religion as a whole)/genocide, then I will be happy to tell you how I feel about it. But this thread is about Immigration, specifically Muslim immigration (although they are in fact refugees).

Well that about sums you up. Anybody says something you consider to be unfair to Muslims and you go off your tits, but the genocide, rape and persecution of Christians is something funny that they had coming. Either you're teetering on the edge of insanity and in need of some (much) stronger medication or you are in actual fact a radical Islam sycophant.

Archived