Immigration

Gee Cee

I never said there isn't a problem. My point is there is just as much a problem of mistreatment of women in all communities in the UK, not just Muslims, but it seem the flavour of the day is only make a point of problems in the Muslim community.

I agree that we should be concerned about all women who are treated sub-optimally but I think if you have actually lived and worked in the relevant parts of Birmingham/Wolverhampton (as opposed to say Sutton Coldfield or Wombourne which would also meet your description) then you would know damn well that many muslim women are, let's say, kept in their place. Finding a top female muslim consultant surgeon or lawyer, which of course exist) will never change the original point.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to start a thread about Christian persecution (hahaha - sorry but they kind of having it coming - not the individuals but the religion as a whole)/genocide, then I will be happy to tell you how I feel about it. But this thread is about Immigration, specifically Muslim immigration (although they are in fact refugees).

Well that about sums you up. Anybody says something you consider to be unfair to Muslims and you go off your tits, but the genocide, rape and persecution of Christians is something funny that they had coming. Either you're teetering on the edge of insanity and in need of some (much) stronger medication or you are in actual fact a radical Islam sycophant.

I consider it unfair when "people" of any faith are mistreated, not the religion. Christianity is not without its sins (which include rape, genocide, etc) so you can drop the faux outrage.

The only thing I am radical about is the rampant anti-Muslim sentiment on this forum.

young girl who allegedly made up a story about being raped

No allegedly about it. She confessed to making the whole thing up. As a result of her story, what do you think the outcome was?

Your post was trying to suggest that Muslims are being persecuted

They are being persecuted. You only have to read the gutter press to see the way the entire Muslim population is being tarnished by a minority group in the Middle East and by the actions of a even smaller minority in Europe/UK.

It's such a pity you don't seem the least bit interested in the horrific persecution / genocide of Christians in many Muslim countries going on as we speak.

If you want to start a thread about Christian persecution (hahaha - sorry but they kind of having it coming - not the individuals but the religion as a whole)/genocide, then I will be happy to tell you how I feel about it. But this thread is about Immigration, specifically Muslim immigration (although they are in fact refugees).

SOME are genuine refugees of war. The rest (and probably majority ) are a mixture of economic migrants and a minority of terrorists (although one is too may) getting a free pass in to Europe.

No allegedly about it. She confessed to making the whole thing up. As a result of her story, what do you think the outcome was?

They are being persecuted. You only have to read the gutter press to see the way the entire Muslim population is being tarnished by a minority group in the Middle East and by the actions of a even smaller minority in Europe/UK.

It's such a pity you don't seem the least bit interested in the horrific persecution / genocide of Christians in many Muslim countries going on as we speak.

SOME are genuine refugees of war. The rest (and probably majority ) are a mixture of economic migrants and a minority of terrorists (although one is too may) getting a free pass in to Europe.

Proof?

There you go again in post #420. Finding another entirely unrelated problem as a tool to deflect/ dismiss any valid point about the original subject that should be being discussed.

Mind you, I think the thread isn't as serious as it should be and the lunatics seem to have taken over the asylum so I'm off to see what's for tea.

There you go again in post #420. Finding another entirely unrelated problem as a tool to deflect/ dismiss any valid point about the original subject that should be being discussed.

Mind you, I think the thread isn't as serious as it should be and the lunatics seem to have taken over the asylum so I'm off to see what's for tea.

Point being...every time someone links an article of a Muslim doing something wrong....."GAHHHHH BLOODY MUSLIMS, RAPISTS AND MURDERERS THE LOT OF THEM"

Post something that shows, even if in a irreverent way, Muslim terrorists are the least of the West's problems....

Well you can see for yourself

Proof?

If they are all refugees of war as you said why the great clamour to get to certain parts of Europe? After all surely safety is their concern?

And Paris was the start in terms of terrorists sneaking in as refugees.

Archived