Immigration

Gee Cee

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on this?

Should the new migrants swear an oath of allegiance to their new country?

(Example) If every Muslim migrant had their picture taken whilst holding a card which swears an allegiance to their new country on the Qur'an and also ridiculed the ISIS as terrorists and unfaithful to Allah; would terrorists who were disguised as migrants be able to keep quiet when it's their turn?

nearly twice as many iranians than syrians coming into the uk

Got to admit I like the Iranians. You have to take your hat off to them for standing up to Israel and America not to mention ISIS or Saddam Hussein. They don't take any shit from Arab ragheads, Texas rednecks or Brooklyn kikes illegally squatting on Palestinian land.

Got to admit I like the Iranians. You have to take your hat off to them for standing up to Israel and America not to mention ISIS or Saddam Hussein. They don't take any shit from Arab ragheads, Texas rednecks or Brooklyn kikes illegally squatting on Palestinian land.

Oh, shit troll uses naughty racist words for shock effect. Respect! Those wogs are pretty bad ass too. Best mention them next. That will really shock people.

Sorry but the term "Palestinian" right up until 1948 referred to any resident of the British Mandate, including its Jewish residents. It was only in the late 1960s that Yasser Arafat started championing a bullshit mythical people called "Palestinians". Up until then, they were Jews or Arabs. They are still just Jews or Arabs. The land has had a permanent Jewish presence for over 4,000 years despite repeated attempts to wipe out its Jewish population. It is Jewish land. Don't care if you're a troll or not, it has to be said - Israel has a legal right to exist. Jews have every right to be in their own homeland.

Yeh, definitely a piss poor attempt at trolling. Reminds me of another poster who every time there is a crime thread trolls it by saying it's probably some "local Manx shite arse". Can't for the life of me recall which poster that is............

Sounds like you're spewing the grapes of wrath.

I did read the demographic of the migrants somewhere and the young single males seem to be grossly overrepresented !

There are legitimate reasons for that, of course. It's a bit easier to travel thousands of miles when you're a young single man.

But the whole refusing water, setting fire to donated clothes stuff is a bit much. I have full support for those that want to rebuild their lives, but the ones who are going to act like animals can fuck off.

Yup. How ungrateful. Their homes and businesses are reduced to rubble in multi billion £ bombing campaigns. Their families are still in the firing line, at risk of being colateral damage at any time. They risk their life to get out..and they get a cup a soup and a pair of fluffy slippers from a well meaning donator, then they pick up a newspaper with a headline telling them to go home.

How dare they feel angry.

How dare they be angry.

Archived