Armed robbery at Strang Stores

studmuffin

House burglary in Ramsey - make sure those doors and windows are secured people...

** Burglary - Barrule Park, Ramsey **

Between 7.30am & 12pm on Wednesday 4th November 2015 a burglary has occurred in the Barrule Park area of Ramsey.

Between those times it is believed that person(s) unknown have entered an address via an insecure front door and taken a quantity of cash along with a Playstation 4 and games.

Did you see anyone in the area acting suspicious, have you been offered a PS4 or any PS4 games?

If you have any information please contact PC.314 Sally Hardy at Ramsey Police Station on 812234 / 631212 or alternatively Crime Stoppers on 0800555111.

From Isle of Man Constabulary Northern Neighbourhood Policing Team FB page.

Insecure front door? That's the best politically correct phrase I've seen so far for 'Idiot who forgot to lock their house'

And this is the sort of ''idiot'' post written by someone who doesn't know the facts. The husband had gone to work but the wife was still at home, just in a different room, when some opportunistic little spunk bubble(s) walked in and helped themselves. Nobody forgot to lock the door, just didn't realize you had to lock your wife in the house when you went to work so that some fucked up little junky wasn't able to fund his next fix with your property.

Were they deaf as well as not being able to lock a door?

If your ambition when you got up this morning was to be awarded the ''Dick of the day award'' then congratulations, as you've achieved and surpassed your goal. Maybe tomorrow you could aspire to achieving the ''growing up'' award? (for beginners obviously, need to learn to crawl before you can walk)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's your attitude that's wrong. The wife is almost cetainly shattered about this and frightened about being in the house alone with the kids. The husband probably equally frightened to leave them alone. What makes you think they haven't read your comments accusing them of being ''idiots and deaf'' As if they aren't going through enough. There are better ways of pointing out our changing society and how to deal with it than victimizing the victims.

Sometimes the most important lessons come with harsh messages...

Lock your shit or get robbed

People still rob even when shit is locked as seen from the last spate of unsolved robberies.

I'd rather have someone kick the shit out of the scumbag robbers.

People still rob even when shit is locked as seen from the last spate of unsolved robberies.

Perhaps hubby could do it when they're in the nick?

Once upon a time he probably could of but not everything changes for the better. I think if it had me who got the phone call at work, my wife and my house with all the possible implications, and I found out who was resposible before the police did, there's a good chance I'd be having a state provided Christmas dinner!

Once upon a time he probably could of but not everything changes for the better. I think if it had me who got the phone call at work, my wife and my house with all the possible implications, and I found out who was resposible before the police did, there's a good chance I'd be having a state provided Christmas dinner!

I'm willing to bet the more likely outcome is you would piss your pants if confronted by a real criminal.

This has nothing to do with my husband and I respectfully ask you not to add him into any conversations. Thank you

This has nothing to do with my husband and I respectfully ask you not to add him into any conversations. Thank you

Surely he could have found a woman with an IQ above 50. I hold him persolly responsible for any retards you give birth to.

I'm willing to bet the more likely outcome is you would piss your pants if confronted by a real criminal.

You'd lose your money, dick head, as it already happened once and the only person pissing his pants was the wannabe intruder as he sailed down a flight of concrete steps. Your the sniveling lilly livered little tick around here so don't judge others by your own sub ground level standards from the safety of forum anonymity.

Surely he could have found a woman with an IQ above 50. I hold him persolly responsible for any retards you give birth to.

You seriously are a knob!

You'd lose your money, dick head, as it already happened once and the only person pissing his pants was the wannabe intruder as he sailed down a flight of concrete steps. Your the sniveling lilly livered little tick around here so don't judge others by your own sub ground level standards from the safety of forum anonymity.

Oh noes the angry man at the end of a keyboard is flexing his big manly Rambo arms at me...

Do you know how pathetic you sound trying to act the hard man on the internet?

You sound like this guy...

post-36007-0-68503400-1446890092_thumb.jpg

You seriously are a knob!

He's a Manure fan what else do you expect?

Archived