Armed robbery at Strang Stores

studmuffin

You don't get it RManx. It's got nothing to do with macho fantasy, it really hasn't.

It's pissed off male syndrome. I sense that you're probably still relatively young (You lucky boy) but when you're older you'll understand.

It's when you've watched the world you grew up in being flushed down the toilet and realising that if some scrote (and he will be a scrote) breaks into your home, nobody is going to do anything about it - unless it's you. It shouldn't have to be that way and never used to be; but it is now.

It was your doom and gloom statement first not Declan's...

Après vous...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets move on guys. please!

It would seem that the majority of people are against robbers, burglars and many other types of activity and although some would consider this as a so what situation as they need the money, goods or items now, then this IMO, creates an endless case of new victims and this can't be right.

If those who have drug or alcohol problems steal to pay for their 'goods', then this again IMO can't be right and they should look at gaining help before they end up in the courts. I would imagine that the various drug & alcohol counsellors would be able to assist them if they chose to be helped and possibly to help them deal with the problems that they may be facing, but to steal and create ripples of victims of crime isn't right now or at any other time.

It's obvious from all you're posts that you resent anybody who actually has the gonads to stand up to scumbags. What's the deal, are you upset because your wife told you she wishes she'd married somebody who could grow a pair? Remember, it was you who made this personal so if that's really what you want then why not send a PM (the P stands for personal you see) and we could meet for a cosy chat, instead of you trying to show off in front of everybody? After all, it was you who posted an unprovoked slur against me and now you're whineing because you provoked an angry response. There's only one pathetic sounding little specimen around here and that's you gobshite!

AHhahahahahaha did you just offer me out for a fight on an internet chatroom?

Wow I think I just won internet hardman bingo...

And the only person having is a whine is you and your oh so hurt ego that you need to beat your chest and show everyone how alpha you are.

You sir are a joke and I am laughing at you.

What did you spend the 70 grand on?

http://now8news.com/donate-a-testicle-the-payout-for-this-is-35000/

Really? Is that the sum of your capabilities? A pathetic attempt to insult my "manliness"?

My friend there is precious little to insult, now bleat away to your heart's content as I've wasted enough time arguing with some no-mark so I won't be bothering to reply to anymore of your spineless drivel. That is all.

Manxy, colour me in with the ''moved on crayon''

Lets move on guys. please!

It would seem that the majority of people are against robbers, burglars and many other types of activity and although some would consider this as a so what situation as they need the money, goods or items now, then this IMO, creates an endless case of new victims and this can't be right.

If those who have drug or alcohol problems steal to pay for their 'goods', then this again IMO can't be right and they should look at gaining help before they end up in the courts. I would imagine that the various drug & alcohol counsellors would be able to assist them if they chose to be helped and possibly to help them deal with the problems that they may be facing, but to steal and create ripples of victims of crime isn't right now or at any other time.

The problem is what to do with those that have no intention of being helped, or of changing their ways to become worthwhile members of society. I'm sure there are some who got into the drugs/alcohol/crime life style who realize they've fucked up and want to get out but by the same token, there's plenty out there who like it just fine and think the rest of society are the mugs. One of the obligartory comments when these cases comes to court is ''the attorney said his client is remorseful for what he has done and wishes to seek help for his addiction problems'' Few weeks later there they are in court again. Resoures need to be concentrated on the ones who genuinely want to turn their lives around.

It's obvious from all you're posts that you resent anybody who actually has the gonads to stand up to scumbags. What's the deal, are you upset because your wife told you she wishes she'd married somebody who could grow a pair? Remember, it was you who made this personal so if that's really what you want then why not send a PM (the P stands for personal you see) and we could meet for a cosy chat, instead of you trying to show off in front of everybody? After all, it was you who posted an unprovoked slur against me and now you're whineing because you provoked an angry response. There's only one pathetic sounding little specimen around here and that's you gobshite!

AHhahahahahaha did you just offer me out for a fight on an internet chatroom?

Wow I think I just won internet hardman bingo...

And the only person having is a whine is you and your oh so hurt ego that you need to beat your chest and show everyone how alpha you are.

You sir are a joke and I am laughing at you.

What did you spend the 70 grand on?

http://now8news.com/donate-a-testicle-the-payout-for-this-is-35000/

Star comment. thumbsup.gif

Archived