Douglas Burglary while occupants asleep

slinkydevil

From IOM Constabulary Facebook Page - Theres a video of the CCTV there too:

https://www.facebook.com/IOMCNPT/videos/434948500043602/?fref=nf

Can you please help identify this male. He recently entered a house in Douglas and stole items from the front room while the occupants slept upstairs. If you know who this is please contact us (OIC PC Heather Millar)but could we ask that you do not name him on this page.

Screen-Shocaf9.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are those shoes all about? It's like he's 95% chav then you look down and ......shoes? Makes no sense. Either he's a chav trying to throw us off the scent, or he's really a well off gentleman with fine shoes and posing as a chav. Hmmm. Either way, he's a c_nt.

What really annoys me looking at this; is that if you decided to mete out some instant justice to this scumbag, the absolute shitstorm of trouble that YOU'D find yourself in. I know all the arguments but one of the reasons these guys are getting away with stunts like this, is the rights - and therefore opportunity - afforded to the wrongdoer in our 'progressive' enlightened society. If it turned out that he was a kid he'd probably get away with a slap on the wrist.

I await some smartass comment now from someone who'll enlighten me to the many possible contexts and consequences that I'm too ignorant to have considered.

Whatever; but this guy better not come robbing in my house. I'd take the consequences, whatever they are......

What are those shoes all about? It's like he's 95% chav then you look down and ......shoes? Makes no sense. Either he's a chav trying to throw us off the scent, or he's really a well off gentleman with fine shoes and posing as a chav. Hmmm. Either way, he's a c_nt.

It's a cultural thing. A hang over from the Cold War where you couldn't buy trainers so you bought nice shiny business shoes to compliment your track suit bottoms.

Yeah, track suits are so Eastern Euro ..

I'm not bothered whether the person is home or away, but I sure hope he get's caught and if there's a few teeth missing and a broken ankle and wrist, then that's payment of sorts and welcome to the real world where people dislike burglars.

Having been burgled in this fashion in the past, in Douglas, I would like to sincerely wish this individual some horribly painful diseases followed by a slow and even more painful death. Burglars are scum that needs to be shot on sight.

Archived